ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
but other two games are from L7team. What do you mean that they are from DM ? DM and L7team are the same ?
Besides the fact that it has been stated at least a few times that I've seen in the forum that Milfs of Sunnyville is DM's game, have you ever played it?
It has the exact interface, same render style, even the same music.
I have never read an official post stating this, but I am certain after playing the game for 5 minutes.

Jul 13, 2022
Besides the fact that it has been stated at least a few times that I've seen in the forum that Milfs of Sunnyville is DM's game, have you ever played it?
It has the exact interface, same render style, even the same music.
I have never read an official post stating this, but I am certain after playing the game for 5 minutes.
no , just saw it right now but since names of Devs are different; i thought they are different Devs. I will try the game

Jul 13, 2022
View attachment 2876344

P.S. i`ll go to hell after this picture.
P.P.S. yes it`s same team (in base, DM said he give only render power :HideThePain: ) - after FB was banned on Steam (incest, Bardie route) they made Milf`s...and after that Breeze.
mate there are lots of games in the forum this is not the only game i am playing. And honestly I can't keep up to read all posts and updates :)) It's pretty normal not to know. and there are not 30 40 pages, there are 1393 pages ))

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
mate there are lots of games in the forum this is not the only game i am playing. And honestly I can't keep up to read all posts and updates :)) It's pretty normal not to know. and there are not 30 40 pages, there are 1393 pages ))
i`m not saying nothing against you)
it`s just about my own relationship with DM and FB .... and other 2 games. I just wanna see brutal hardcore ending of FB.

Reactions: EraRamp and pr0n

j-ohntitor-

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone
In ep2, I talked to Ralph and triggered Steve's second visit, but he didn't come on Saturday
I tried searching in the FAQ and in the thread but I didn't find anything like that...
I suspect the problem to be Bardie but I'm not sure? I need to see him for 2 quests (complaining about Betty and getting the housewife outfit, which I don't want to get before getting the dress because I read it might lock you out of content)
Any help please ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone
In ep2, I talked to Ralph and triggered Steve's second visit, but he didn't come on Saturday
I tried searching in the FAQ and in the thread but I didn't find anything like that...
I suspect the problem to be Bardie but I'm not sure? I need to see him for 2 quests (complaining about Betty and getting the housewife outfit, which I don't want to get before getting the dress because I read it might lock you out of content)
Any help please ?

j-ohntitor-

Nov 15, 2022
"To start this new event you need to talk with and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.

After 2nd Steve’s arrival, you need to go to the , then to the , then go to the . Then look around on the and somewhere else. Perform orders. After making some orders you will need to rest."

My problem is that Steve did NOT visit again on Saturday, even if I have the quest in my log
Thanks for your answer though

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
"To start this new event you need to talk with and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.

After 2nd Steve’s arrival, you need to go to the , then to the , then go to the . Then look around on the and somewhere else. Perform orders. After making some orders you will need to rest."

My problem is that St eve did NOT visit again on Saturday, even if I have the quest in my log
Thanks for your answer though
found this reply from 2019

Sounds like you haven't had the second Steve visit. Talk to Ralph in the living room, then follow the Steve quest (including the clothing store) through until you have a "deal" with Steve. That will allow more photo shoots and let you finish the Melanie story line.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes