qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Sometimes the logic behind Decent Monkey's actions eludes me. I mean on the one hand, it is obvious he is unhappy with the constant loss of patrons and so he tries new things, start to communicate more, creates polls and so on. But on the other hand, he just disappears for a month, totally stops developing the game and treats his Patreon account like it doesn't exist.
All right, you went on vacation. Just write to you patrons, "Guys, at long last I'm going on vacation, but don't worry, my team is still working on the game and there will be only a slight delay." Or something like that.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sometimes the logic behind Decent Monkey's actions eludes me. I mean on the one hand, it is obvious he is unhappy with the constant loss of patrons and so he tries new things, start to communicate more, creates polls and so on. But on the other hand, he just disappears for a month, totally stops developing the game and treats his Patreon account like it doesn't exist.
All right, you went on vacation. Just write to you patrons, "Guys, at long last I'm going on vacation, but don't worry, my team is still working on the game and there will be only a slight delay." Or something like that.
i think you got almost everything wrong
1. he always had a Schedule on 2 months
2. as far i know from a quote here from patreon he did write that he went on vacation
3. about loss of patrons. now i haven't being a patreon for a ½ year or so
but i think the game are being to vanilla. thus why he maybe loose patreons

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The dev is an "amateur" adult game developer.
I don't think he has a marketing department a communication department.

It is so easy expecting the highest standards from the "others".

The dev is doing an amazing job, he didn't abandoned the game like most are doing, he is keeping a steady and predictable pace, I think it is enough don't you believe?

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
He is an "amateur" adult game developer.
I don't think he has a marketing department a communication department.

It is so easy expressing the highest standards from the "others".

He is doing an amazing job, he didn't abandoned the game like most are doing, he is keeping a steady and predictable pace, I think it is enough don't you believe?
Back in the day when I was creating content myself, I simply scheduled additional posts and articles that were automatically posted when I was on vacation, or sick, or whatever.
I don't have a Patreon account to see whether it is possible or not, but probably is. Doing that avoids the silence for extended periods of time and it is a smart thing to do, in my opinion.
I mean what's the point of starting those weekly reports, if you give them up after just a couple of weeks. Illogical, in my opinion.
1. he always had a Schedule on 2 months
Yes, he did. That last update was July 10, 2023. So, according to the usual schedule the update is supposed to be on September 11, 2023. Only 13 days until that day. The game is 38% ready after 50 days of developments. There is only 21% of the time left and 62% of the update to develop. It seems like there is a delay coming. Where am I wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So, according to the usual schedule the update is supposed to be on September 11, 2023. Only 13 days until that day. The game is 38% ready after 50 days of developments. There is only 21% of the time left and 62% of the update to develop. It seems like there is a delay coming. Where am I wrong?
September 4 it should be. Just little correction.
Realistic date for release now - 18.09 or even 25.09.

I wrote several weeks ago that we can expect 1-2 weeks delay, but even in that situation i was in hope that 5 scenes (small number for 2 months ) were planned with vacation (same 2 months shedule - lesser content, release date as usual in 8 weeks)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
that's the disadvantage when people (Ostego)
takes screenshots
when a simple c/p are enough

a c/p you can search
you can't do that with a pic
anyway there is no words about vacations in public posts on Patreon.
After this only 1 dude c/p mail from DM here - also no words about vacations.

About vacations was only mine predict (cuz july-august is best time for travel in Russia). Don`t be so agro) i`ll try not to make screenshots (but it`s not 100% :KEK: )

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes