Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
My hot take:
Decent Monkey is probably happy about the update not leaking for a week but it's definitely not a good sign. It shows a lot of people are losing interest after a couple of lacklustre updates, so nobody wants to bite the bullet and pay the $30 to share it (the 720p version is just frustrating). We'll get it eventually with the lower Patreon tiers, but it doesn't bode well for the last few updates.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
My hot take:
Decent Monkey is probably happy about the update not leaking for a week but it's definitely not a good sign. It shows a lot of people are losing interest after a couple of lacklustre updates, so nobody wants to bite the bullet and pay the $30 to share it (the 720p version is just frustrating). We'll get it eventually with the lower Patreon tiers, but it doesn't bode well for the last few updates.

What? That's an opinion you have. Personally I'm on his Patreon and I have access to all the updates. I however do not feel the need to be a "HERO" against the Devs wishes. In a week or 2 maybe but to pay nothing an expect a "HERO" to run in 30 seconds after a game update is released is just silly.

The games doesn't have people losing interest because people aren't getting it FREE the first week it releases. If you want it the Patreon is available go get it, don't feel like paying then wait. I haven't even downloaded the update yet I have enough patience to allow a week or 2 to go by so that most bugs are squashed an my playthrough is better for it.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What? That's an opinion you have. Personally I'm on his Patreon and I have access to all the updates. I however do not feel the need to be a "HERO" against the Devs wishes. In a week or 2 maybe but to pay nothing an expect as "HERO" to run in 30 seconds after a game update is released is just silly.
Well, he has a point.
You, and other big fans of the game never shared the update. Certainly not after a few days after the release.
It was always done by some people who enjoy the game, but not more than that. Not by, using the words of some people here, "the developer's bitches".
And now it seems there are no such people. Fans got their update, but other people are not ready to pay 30 dollars for it, probably thinking it is too expensive for what they got in Ep.4 V1 and V2.
For sure, I would have been pissed off to pay 30 dollars for such an update as was Ep.4 V1. For Ep.3 V14 or V15...it was a different story.

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
What? That's an opinion you have.
That's why it's called a hot take.
I wouldn't expect long term patrons to share the update; I'm surprised none of the casual fans lurking the thread have been hyped enough to spend $30. I know I'm definitely not, so I'll be happy to wait as long as needed. That's why I'm saying it doesn't bode well.

Reactions: 21122121

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, tell me, does that stain on the carpet go away at all in episode 2?
After cleaning, Monica is still bent over at the stain! Is this a mistake??? (BUG?)

And how do you progress to Level 1 (0/100) with Driver Fred? I only saw him once in the locker room at the fitness center. (Because of Rebecca and Stephanie) Rebecca and Stephanie are still at level 1 (10/100)
How do you move forward?

Do you even get a Betty Level 6 (0/100) fitness center membership?

Why is the toilet, shower and cheat closed? Grr...

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello, tell me, does that stain on the carpet go away at all in episode 2?
After cleaning, Monica is still bent over at the stain! Is this a mistake??? (BUG?)

And how do you progress to Level 1 (0/100) with Driver Fred? I only saw him once in the locker room at the fitness center. (Because of Rebecca and Stephanie) Rebecca and Stephanie are still at level 1 (10/100)
How do you move forward?

Do you even get a Betty Level 6 (0/100) fitness center membership?

Why is the toilet, shower and cheat closed? Grr...
Read the FAQ and the game's walkthrough, links to which you'll find there as well.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Personally, I don't understand the rush for them to release the update, surely there are many things one can do in the meantime, as far as I'm concerned I don't want to know anything about this game until it's finished in case they make a mediocre ending.

Reactions: vimmers

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, wanna come on social media. Let's see who got a death warrant nerd.
Wow just checked out your post history and I can't see how you avoided my ignore list all this time.
Your internet keyboard warrior vibes are strong.

Welcome to ignore, I would wait for your response but you know "IGNORE" and all.

Good Luck Hero

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can someone suggest me a more games like fashion business
Depends on what you put into this definition of "like Fashion Business". If it's about the tags (blackmail, humiliation, etc) and fetishes shown in Fashion Business, you can look here.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...notags=736,1507,2214/prefixes=3,7/sort=rating
I sorted the games by weighted average rating, by tags corruption, blackmail and female protagonist excluding japanese game, 2dcg, 2dgame and limiting the display of games on RenPy and Unity engines only. If anything, you can do it yourself (on the right side, by clicking on the glass icon). This list contains most of the games that players can recommend to you.

If to leave in general, abstracting from tags and fetishes, in no other game with a female protagonist you will not find such a sexy and beautiful MC as Monica Buckfett, so in this sense Fashion Business is absolutely unique game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes