Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone have a save for Episode 2 Revenge path? I seem to have skipped the final college scene and the Revenge path does not trigger (and there’s too much to replay for doing everything again).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be really grateful for this!

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
revenge has nothing to do with college
The ingame message says "...she met the requirements of a college teacher,..." so I thought it'd be true. Thanks for the walkthrough link. I've completed everything there is but for some reason cannot trigger this.
If anyone has a save file for this I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I'm playing the version where Bardie is still in game so I guess that's where the difference is.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The ingame message says "...she met the requirements of a college teacher,..." so I thought it'd be true. Thanks for the walkthrough link. I've completed everything there is but for some reason cannot trigger this.
If anyone has a save file for this I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I'm playing the version where Bardie is still in game so I guess that's where the difference is.
Here's the official developer's save.

Revenge Path
- the beginning of the path of revenge (7-5-LT1)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I love those who defend Devs ON A FREAKING PIRATE SITE.
Kind of rare where the Captains of the ship hang out and communicate with the Pirates..... These games would be almost impossible to advertise and promote generally anywhere in the numbers that F95 has. So a mutual respect for the developers and the community works out in everyone, who enjoys these types of games favor.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes