flowUser

Aug 15, 2023
Hi,
i m now in Episode 2,
I need to say, wow, very nice Game of this Art. Probably the Best One i ever played, of this kind a games.

But, i have a question:
In Episode 1 was like in other this kind of games, that you was able to Scroll with Your Scroll Whell on your Mouse back the Conversation.
In Episode 2, it is not Working.
Is this a Bug, or it was so design?
I need to say i like to Scroll Back, if i want to Read again some Text.
This is very usefull.

Question is, is there a Way to do this?

Thanks

skyice1998

Dec 12, 2021
Wanna ask something about the Android version....
Ep1 and 2 are just fine
But when im about to install ep3 v15, it told me to override the Ep1. I tried it and it becomeEp3.
Kinda mess up but still playable but then it said "to be continue" ,i suppose that is when you need to install activator right ? Can anyone confirm ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi,
i m now in Episode 2,
I need to say, wow, very nice Game of this Art. Probably the Best One i ever played, of this kind a games.

But, i have a question:
In Episode 1 was like in other this kind of games, that you was able to Scroll with Your Scroll Whell on your Mouse back the Conversation.
In Episode 2, it is not Working.
Is this a Bug, or it was so design?
I need to say i like to Scroll Back, if i want to Read again some Text.
This is very usefull.

Question is, is there a Way to do this?

Thanks
it's disabled in eps2 cos it's break/bug the game
it's come back in eps3 and 4
you can use skip on text you seen before

you should read the FAQ

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Wanna ask something about the Android version....
Ep1 and 2 are just fine
But when im about to install ep3 v15, it told me to override the Ep1. I tried it and it becomeEp3.
Kinda mess up but still playable but then it said "to be continue" ,i suppose that is when you need to install activator right ? Can anyone confirm ?
maybe this guy can help you

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is it possible to give the stranger in the slums a blowjob after not doing it the first time? I have already made the secretary show her tits but the option for a blowjob does not appear in the menu.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm playing Ep. 4 v3.00 Extra, but are getting a number of errors like this. Assets not found for Monica, Scene name: Bedroom1, Bedroom1_Monica_Whore_0_Evening. It's preventing me from putting Monica to bed and she has been kicked out of the slum apartment, so right now I can't progress the game at all.

Similar error is happening in Bedroom2 preventing me from using the cheat menu.

Anyone else getting those errors?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm playing Ep. 4 v3.00 Extra, but are getting a number of errors like this. Assets not found for Monica, Scene name: Bedroom1, Bedroom1_Monica_Whore_0_Evening. It's preventing me from putting Monica to bed and she has been kicked out of the slum apartment, so right now I can't progress the game at all.

Similar error is happening in Bedroom2 preventing me from using the cheat menu.

Anyone else getting those errors?
Compressed or Regular version?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Q: Why i didn't get option "I’ll come another time, not now" to lead to Secret Ending 1 at episode 1. Even though i have follow the walkthrough?
A: That's because you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If your Monica have been super nice all the time and clicked on all items which decrease your bitchiness, then you can get the one of happy ending. See the walkthrough for details.
After trying several playthroughs, we couldn't get this ending (witout the console) because of one bitchy point that wouldn't digress the bitchness points. I think it's the one where Monica is at the gym with her two "friends" in the locker room while she asks Stephanie about the coach (the answer is with "..." supposed to lower the bitch points) So I think the archive was corrupted, as for the ep 2. For some reason some files are missing (ep2) and the game doesn't start

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
If I'd gone to the effort of editing out anything from a lazy quote I would expect dinner first. And a free set of steak knives would have to come my way before I would praise it.:)
My point is, that by not removing the link, you are promoting his spam, and when the mods remove his post, his link will still be in your post.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i hope you didn't combine eps1 and 2
cos they are standalone
have you tried one of the other links or a torrent
on previous page a guy have a problem with eps4 from gofile
No, I didn't mess up by merging the EPS together. I'm actually downloading it again to try another link, although I can't remember which link I downloaded from since we've had this one for a while.
For ep 4, thanks for thehead up. We'll try to unzip episodes 3 and 4 and give them a try, just to see if they work

Reactions: vimmers

flowUser

Aug 15, 2023
He What the Fuck is Paddle.NET ???
When this is so, that when you pay something on Patreon, and then you have Still Hidding Cost,

Then you are Fucking Asshole !!!!!!!

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes