flowUser

Aug 15, 2023
Ok, so it was NordVPN :)
i get this in a Exactly the same Time, as i buy a Acces to Patreon for 1 €.
So i was thinking, taht this is because Patreon.

I dont knowed before Paddle.net nothing about it , and after resarch on PayPal, when i want do get Money Back, i get Info, that that was for NordVPN.

i was very angry, because i was thinkig, that i was become hiden Cost or Someting.
Sorry my Mistake

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I now have only 2 events open.
Marcus and home.
I just went to marcus for the first time and had to realize that after that my hard earned money was gone.... Is it possible to prevent this?
The questlog at the home event says for ages that I should go to the gym with Betty. What do I have to do to complete the event?

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
Someone please assist. I know where to add the additional slides but where does the z_activation.rpy go?
In the games folder??

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 13.31.32.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you would probably could see it in your download history
It's unlikely I'll be able to find anything in the browser history. My PC is cleaned daily and like I said we have DLed all the eps for a while (aside from the 4th one we just got). But I just unzipped ep 2 freshly dl, and it seems to work. But there is still one thing that bothers me. I don't know if this is normal or not, but the rollback doesn't work. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
I don't understand anything, I went as far as I could through episode three, loaded my save in episode four and what happened, Monica went back to her house, I don't understand what happened. Saves in this game carry over as crookedly as possible. I was disappointed

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't understand anything, I went as far as I could through episode three, loaded my save in episode four and what happened, Monica went back to her house, I don't understand what happened. Saves in this game carry over as crookedly as possible. I was disappointed
Seives are transferred normally, no problems with them. Read FAQ 1.4.26 and 1.4.27. And yes, the fact that the Ep4 questlog looks pretty empty is normal, all quest history has been deleted, however all decisions on all storylines and their quests made by your Monica have been saved.

If you loaded your old save from Ep3v16 and Ep4v1 prompted you to answer a few questions regarding decisions you had previously ignored, that's fine too. As for Monica showing up in the house - don't be surprised, even if your Monica didn't seduce Ralph in Ep2 or become the mistress of the house in Ep3, continuing to live in the basement or Julia's house, she automatically becomes the mistress of her mansion in Ep4 v1.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
Apr 6, 2021
Question for episode 3: "go to the client near the prostitute spot in the slums during the day" pretty much straight forward, someone asked for this long ago, and there's a picture of the character i need to interact to, but no one has shown up, is there a prerequisite? Also i'm stuck in several quest, idk if this is a bug but my corruption isn't increasing either

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Question for episode 3: "go to the client near the prostitute spot in the slums during the day" pretty much straight forward, someone asked for this long ago, and there's a picture of the character i need to interact to, but no one has shown up, is there a prerequisite? Also i'm stuck in several quest, idk if this is a bug but my corruption isn't increasing either
post a save
easier to help u that way

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
Seives are transferred normally, no problems with them. Read FAQ 1.4.26 and 1.4.27. And yes, the fact that the Ep4 questlog looks pretty empty is normal, all quest history has been deleted, however all decisions on all storylines and their quests made by your Monica have been saved.

If you loaded your old save from Ep3v16 and Ep4v1 prompted you to answer a few questions regarding decisions you had previously ignored, that's fine too. As for Monica showing up in the house - don't be surprised, even if your Monica didn't seduce Ralph in Ep2 or become the mistress of the house in Ep3, continuing to live in the basement or Julia's house, she automatically becomes the mistress of her mansion in Ep4 v1.
That's really weird, in episode 3 I didn't even get a chance to do an assignment with Betty. Probably because the beginning of her line was in episode 2, and the exact same beginning in episode 3. I don't see what the problem is. The line with her just wasn't working in ep3.
I even started to replay the game, but after your reply I'm considering playing the quests for a while and forgetting about this game. Doesn't start off the 4th episode for me at all right

Reactions: snfx1

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
And not just the Betty assignment, episode 3 is kind of unfinished. Including the trucker mission. I have these quests left
I'll attach the save file.
What episode 4 with him will look like, you can see for yourself. It doesn't make any sense. Half the plot I wanted is just gone. But I'm more interested in why there's such a stalemate in episode 3 itself. I don't count Philip, I know what happens if you keep going.

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
am on ep 02. how can I skip time during the day? i can only go from morning to evening.
i can't start a mission on the afternoon :'(

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes