BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
what's wrong with the 4 different there are now
and
why not use torrent
I never used torrents. I dont even know how to donwload from torrents.
So: Pixeldrain: The file is too large to download without premium
Mega: In order to download there I have to download some desktop software I dont really like this idea
UploadHaven: Have transfer 200-400kb/s there... Aproximately 8h of downloading
UploadNow: Link is expired

Can someone upload on workupload or gofile? Pretty please bros :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Mega: In order to download there I have to download some desktop software I dont really like this idea

I mean brother, you can upskill yourself?

Do you think is it a viable option?

Torrent is designed for large file transfer and in 2024 there are a lot of guides for dummies

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
What torrent software would you recommend? Thanks for reply bro
For years I used uTorrent but in nowadays there is inbrowser torrent if you use Brave.

There are videos on Youtube that helps you to set up (folders) uTorrent that has absolutely a friendly user interface.
Once you learn this skill, it is forever.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020

"This file is too large to download completely with your current transfer limit" - that`s what pixeldrain says to you. It doesn`t mean that pixeldrain will block your download, it means only that your download speed will be seriosly reduced. IMHO you can download that file from pixeldrain, only remember that your download time will be larged.

Feb 1, 2021
Can I do something with images that doesn't display when playing the game? Some images reported to be damaged.

When I try to open them in viewer (outside of the game) it says: 'Can't read file header! - Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found". E.g. img_73126 to img_73137 or img_81341 - img_81360

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can I do something with images that doesn't display when playing the game? Some images reported to be damaged.

When I try to open them in viewer (outside of the game) it says: 'Can't read file header! - Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found". E.g. img_73126 to img_73137 or img_81341 - img_81360
have you downloaded the wrong activate extras cos those images aren't in latest update
so what episode do you play

Feb 1, 2021
have you downloaded the wrong activate extras cos those images aren't in latest update
so what episode do you play

I downloaded correct activate extras. I'm playing Ep.3 V16. Those images are for extra scenes.

Can anybody share correct images that can be displayed during playing Ep.3 V16 from: img_73126 to img_73137 and from: img_81341 to img_81360?

Much appreciate for feedback with those images.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded correct activate extras. I'm playing Ep.3 V16. Those images are for extra scenes.

Can anybody share correct images that can be displayed during playing Ep.3 V16 from: img_73126 to img_73137 and from: img_81341 to img_81360?

Much appreciate for feedback with those images.
on first page = OP
click activate extras 2
there are your missing pics

Jan 3, 2022
at what day biff wants to give the photoshoot jobs? For the pink dress and lady noir photoshoot, they always done on friday evening, but when i want to do the worker girl photoshoot on the same day, i cant do the photoshoot

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
glad this immature jerk was removed from FB.
When all da shit started - DM should just re-make Bardie to be in similare age and look with those teen dumb panks which were having fun with MC in her rent apartment in outskirts. It would be easy just to "wear" any of enough grown up but still a teen boy model over the "bones" in previously rendered scenes with Bardie, that would fix the whole thing without a need to delete the character. Am i the only one that clever, amone both parties "to delete bardie" or "not to delete bardie", huh? Just change the f model, rerender old scenes with it, and continue to f up the game with that boring brunch route as long as possible.

Reactions: Nirazul
Jan 3, 2022
Is stranger blowjob a one-time chance? I rejected his offer because i haven't finished other guys quests, and when i met the stranger again, the blowjob choice is not available

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes