EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
No need to be modest, we wrote all the answers to the questions. We're just regular players. And Stаn, of course, put it all together and that's why he's the creator. Collector of the best answers and guide for every new player. For the glory of Stan (y)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah that is a tragedy. Though I would say if vimmers directored you to the FAQ, and that saved your life, our man Stan is your God, as he wrote the FAQ.:)
No need to be modest, we wrote all the answers to the questions. We're just regular players. And Stаn, of course, put it all together and that's why he's the creator. Collector of the best answers and guide for every new player. For the glory of Stan (y)
I don't claim to be a god, but I will say that all of us (those I listed in the title of the FAQ) participated in the creation of this FAQ, and some of the answers to the questions were written by me. So it really is a team effort, guys, which you and I did a pretty good job with. ;)

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
Even when you reject falling path, you still can not interact with the customer on the street. I hoped if I reject falling path I can continue dance in the back alley.

And is there anything interesting about revenge path that was in ep2 I think ? I really like to kill Victoria for what she did to Melanie.

Game would be more interesting without Victoria quest line believe me.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Even when you reject falling path, you still can not interact with the customer on the street. I hoped if I reject falling path I can continue dance in the back alley.

And is there anything interesting about revenge path that was in ep2 I think ? I really like to kill Victoria for what she did to Melanie.

Game would be more interesting without Victoria quest line believe me.
ohhh noo another Victoria hater
she's the whole game and the reason monica needs to earn money now
no leave our innocent angel as she is

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I miss the days when the next Victoria scene would not bore me to death.

And I really miss the days before Fred's cock became magical.

I also miss the time when spoilers were published more evenly over the period between updates, not in the last week before the release.
Mmm? Didn't you complain that the spoiler from the falling path last update gave too much away? At least that scene was only spoiled for you (and me)for a few days. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigSexy57

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Mmm? Didn't you complain that the spoiler from the falling path last update gave too much away? At least that scene was only spoiled for you (and me)for a few days. Be careful what you wish for.
Well, I don't see much of a difference when a spoiler is published if it is too much of a spoiler. The problem with that one was that it showed everything. It would ruin the fun no matter when Decent Monkey posted it - one day before the update or two months.

But when spoilers were published long before the update, it gave something to talk about while waiting for it, to speculate about the upcoming events, etc. Now there is nothing. Spoilers are not so fun when you will play the game in a couple of days anyway.

Reactions: Sachin Lamba

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As for me i like Vicky cuz:
1) its Melanies scenes
2)Now it would be Mel+Monica scenes
3)it`s not vanilla boring shit and after summer 22 ( the great lickfest) it`s always has smth new
4)she`s an Angel
5) i like u`ll suffer scenes with her in future :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes