Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Guys , do you know that if I share the extra content (i don't have it) DM can kick me out of the extra content from Patreon even if I pay him? ...
I mean that nobody would do that , and to be honest if I would pay 30/40$ i wouldn t share it that easy ..

Oct 14, 2019
Guys , do you know that if I share the extra content (i don't have it) DM can kick me out of the extra content from Patreon even if I pay him? ...
I mean that nobody would do that , and to be honest if I would pay 30/40$ i wouldn t share it that easy ..
No he won't, he will all in all give you links and so on, if you will pay him.

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
i still wanted to know who's the dominant bitch in this monica vs molly fight. The issue is on hold. Maybe in the next update.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
No he won't, he will all in all give you links and so on, if you will pay him.
You won't let up, will you? You're spamming this threads with your demands, begging and false claims (nobody knows if DM will kick Patrons who share extra version and get caught - nobody but DM himself).
If you would invest half of the energy you're using for that posts here for earning money ... :rolleyes:

No worries, at some point somebody will share the extra version. It happened before and it will happen again. It won't go faster by more begging.

Oct 14, 2019
You won't let up, will you? You're spamming this threads with your demands, begging and false claims (nobody knows if DM will kick Patrons who share extra version and get caught - nobody but DM himself).
If you would invest half of the energy you're using for that posts here for earning money ... :rolleyes:

No worries, at some point somebody will share the extra version. It happened before and it will happen again. It won't go faster by more begging.
I'm using 0 energy here... And I can't work, i am studying... So don't try to point me what to do

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Actually, I find his begging and weaseling highly amusing, and want him to keep it up.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have a small question:
Can i use the new 720 code to get the new content or do i need to download the file from the start?
Thanks in advance :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm using 0 energy here... And I can't work, i am studying... So don't try to point me what to do
I worked while I studied. And no, the extra version will not be shared. The high-tier patrons are pretty loyal and there's no reason to share it. The ones who pay for it can enjoy it, the ones who don't want to pay for it, can enjoy the 720p version but no extra content. Try to get that in your head, it isn't that hard.

It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free.

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
I'm a paying patreon for DM. I hold that courtesy to Monkey that no. I'm not sharing the extra content. He's giving the game minus the extra goodies for free. Sooo your options are 20 bucks you'll get the 1080 game next week. 30 bucks now.
You do realize this is a pirate site right? I dont go to piratebay and comment "you all should pay for it cz i did", that would be a very dumb thing to do.

If you pay for it, fine, enjoy it. Dont have to come here and brag. Then again am just a poor pirate, what do i know. :BootyTime:

MRGoody

Nov 2, 2019
You do realize this is a pirate site right? I dont go to piratebay and comment "you all should pay for it cz i did", that would be a very dumb thing to do.

If you pay for it, fine, enjoy it. Dont have to come here and brag. Then again am just a poor pirate, what do i know. :BootyTime:
The True has been spoken:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: sam69696969

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

Yeah,exactly this..... People seem to forget this is a pirate site, should people be on here begging for someone to release the extra version with about 10 -15 comments ,no...But still, to say something like " It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free. " is just stupid.

MRGoody

Nov 2, 2019
I worked while I studied. And no, the extra version will not be shared. The high-tier patrons are pretty loyal and there's no reason to share it. The ones who pay for it can enjoy it, the ones who don't want to pay for it, can enjoy the 720p version but no extra content. Try to get that in your head, it isn't that hard.

It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free.
Go Home, You Are Drunk!!!
this is Pirate site, go somewhere else and lecture about cars:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Why all the fuss? Sooner or later the extra version will be shared. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. It's inevitable. There are dozens or maybe hundreds great games to play here. Just play them for now and when the extra version is shared, we'll all enjoy more content at the same time. It is a win-win situation.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
And
Yeah,exactly this..... People seem to forget this is a pirate site, should people be on here begging for someone to release the extra version with about 10 -15 comments ,no...But still, to say something like " It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free. " is just stupid.
So if i understand right you have to pay every month 20-50$ to get new code so can get that 1 months update to play on 1080p and if so i find that little too expensive :)

Reactions: GowthamTuty
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes