yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Go Home, You Are Drunk!!!
this is Pirate site, go somewhere else and lecture about cars:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Nope you might wanna put your jolly roger flag away dude. Pirating is taking without consent from the creator artist etc. Content on this site looks like it's being shared with the developers consent. Soo arrrr matey.

• Angry
Reactions: RottenPlum

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Nope you might wanna put your jolly roger flag away dude. Pirating is taking without consent from the creator artist etc. Content on this site looks like it's being shared with the developers consent. Soo arrrr matey.
Only some developers share with consent ,it is a pirate site..The vast majority of content on here is pirated. so lets take that flag back and fly it high, argghhh :devilish:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is true that this is a "pirate" site as you say, but even them knew what was better when they became "corsairs".
You take the same ship 1.. 2.. 3.. time? Then the ship will stop working.
I seen this site as a correct one, so after one week I share for free my work.
Then sometime if you don't want that the ship will stop his course, with nothing left, just ask a toll and not too much.
(imho) A tacit agreement that last for years is surely better than a single day of robbery.
o_O

Last edited:

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Some rant to- lube the cucamber-is follwing and yea i know i contradict myself here cause i love this game and i even toss some money to it, well i get decentmonkeys strategy and i get his "business"-like mobile in game -frustration - purcase model but the same and same again Octane rendered scenes slide show that never goes on i think the guy need to step back take another look to his project be aware of his course.
It is probably me but come on behead monika for all i care i will see it in the galery mod and thats it.
ok this is getting boring i mean the hole game(and my post)where is the farm ? where is episode three ? where is the Revenge path ?
Yes i know this is just like my opinion but hey i have the nicest quote so please roast me medium rare please :)
77259.jpg

Ano Nymous

Feb 22, 2019
Read the guide. check the laundry room.
I tried going to the gym as the guide suggests, but Betty appears immediately and sends me away. No chance to snatch her clothes.
In the laundry room, the only thing I can click on is Monica, who just says: "This is where Betty keeps her panties."
That's it.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I cant put my finger on why but I always look more forward to the scenes with Melanie over any of the other scenes. Like I'd totally be down for a game around the corruption of her.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Looking at walkthrough there are a lot of routes, are all routes possible in one playthrough or will choosing some route lock out another? From what i've read game has stats and days and money that you need to progress, so it's probably grindy, so i would prefer to see all routes and scenes in one playthrough if that's possible?

Another question, i've read here that developer has scummy strategy with extra content that is not available to lower tier supporters, so is there a way to unlock those extra scenes or are they already present in previous versions or they can't be unlcoked at all? I used gallery mod, but from image folder there are a lot of scenes that can't be watched, i don't know if that's due to them being those unavailable extra content or they're not considered as scenes at all, so that's why i'm asking.

May 2, 2020
I tried going to the gym as the guide suggests, but Betty appears immediately and sends me away. No chance to snatch her clothes.
In the laundry room, the only thing I can click on is Monica, who just says: "This is where Betty keeps her panties."
That's it.
Are you waiting in the locker room of the gym?

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
dont get it, i have the clothes from betty, but ralph is nowhere to find in the house. if i click on the lounge it just says i have to finish the cleaning

Oct 14, 2019
Ffs stop spamming this thread. If someone shares it they will without you being a nuisance constantly.
Косарев ты долбаеб? Ёбнутый совсем? Если тебе что то не нравится, иди нахер мудила... (Translation: Spamming? Really? I am the right one, who wants justice and equality for everyone...)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes