RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah,exactly this..... People seem to forget this is a pirate site, should people be on here begging for someone to release the extra version with about 10 -15 comments ,no...But still, to say something like " It's like when you steal a car you also just can't go to the car trader and tell him, you want extra features for free on this car. ;) Be happy that you have the 720p version for free. " is just stupid.
Here's hamburger, but you only get bun and no meat, now eat that peasant while i brag how i get to play extra content on pirate site where most people can't access it or afford it for various reasons...

But seriously, there is no extra content even for previous versions or just for newest update? I'm asking because i considering to start playing it, but i doubt i would bother if there's no way to play extra content at all.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
So... I didn't realize Marcus path was the end of the regular game, and I'm dumb enough to use and overwrite always the same save slot. Auto save had save me in the past in other games, but not here. It's there any way via console commands to teleport my way out of prison. I have dozens of hours invested in grinding. I don't wanna lose them :poop:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
This is from The Guide. Read it, learn it, love it.

After Monica failing to seduce
, one day, after cleaning, would want to talk to her again.

He makes Monica pretend to be in front of Ralph.

For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room.

If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes.

Monica needs to go talk to Ralph in Betty’s disguise. This will lead to a scene with Ralph after which Monica needs to return to the gym.

After that day, Monica can change her clothes and visit Ralph in her former bedroom every time she goes to the gym with Betty.

There are a number of sex scenes available with Ralph.

Reactions: ibizadalton

showie

Apr 3, 2019
This is from The Guide. Read it, learn it, love it.

After Monica failing to seduce
, one day, after cleaning, would want to talk to her again.

He makes Monica pretend to be in front of Ralph.

For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room.

If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes.

Monica needs to go talk to Ralph in Betty’s disguise. This will lead to a scene with Ralph after which Monica needs to return to the gym.

After that day, Monica can change her clothes and visit Ralph in her former bedroom every time she goes to the gym with Betty.

There are a number of sex scenes available with Ralph.
And yea u think that u smarter than all of us... but what to do if there is no option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”???
what if after u push the wait in the dressing room button nothing happen? what we need to do?

Reactions: Ano Nymous

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
And yea u think that u smarter than all of us... but what to do if there is no option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”???
what if after u push the wait in the dressing room button nothing happen? what we need to do?
One moment please, will advise :)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes