RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Have you played episode one?
No, but tbh i don't plan on playing it, because from what i've seen there is small amount of sexual content, although i know i should because of story aspect and to tie characters to episode 2, but i'm lazy for that. One thing i don't like is when i checked some scenes from gallery mod MC seems frigid, it's maybe realistic for her to be like that, but it's kinda turn down for me, because i prefer corruption and slutification.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
No, but tbh i don't plan on playing it, because from what i've seen there is small amount of sexual content, although i know i should because of story aspect and to tie characters to episode 2, but i'm lazy for that. One thing i don't like is when i checked some scenes from gallery mod MC seems frigid, it's maybe realistic for her to be like that, but it's kinda turn down for me, because i prefer corruption and slutification.
Hmm I think you should play it,its worth it. And builds up more of the story so you can see her slowly start to break down

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks. :)
Also one "last" question, is there any bonus scenes in EP1 1080 like it is in the EP2 1080 version?
Ok, DecentMonkey answered.
Currently there is no extra content in episode 1.
But he's planning to add some later (obviously he can't create big updates for episode2 and add extra content to episode 1 at the same time ;) ).

And yes, I played episode 1 as a pirate, too ;) But lousy 8 bucks are very little money to show a little appreciation for his awesome work :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, DecentMonkey answered.
Currently there is no extra content in episode 1.
But he's planning to add some later (obviously he can't create big updates for episode2 and add extra content to episode 1 at the same time ;) ).

And yes, I played episode 1 as a pirate, too ;) But lousy 8 bucks are very little money to show a little appreciation for his awesome work :)
Since you seem like well informed on this game, will there be extra content available for the latest version here after some time?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Where I need to paste the save? In what location?
For extra version here: C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1_renpy
For 720p version here: C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj-1525113205

Or something very similar.

Reactions: Gmqz31

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Since you seem like well informed on this game, will there be extra content available for the latest version here after some time?
To tell the truth: I hope we won't see the extra version of update 14 here (at least not before v15 is out). But if it happens, it happens ^^

The dev tolerates the sharing of the 720p version (which is also not free) and even was active here in the past to help and get opinions (he stopped that, probably because of repeated sharing of the extra version).
Of course, we all know he couldn't do anything about it, until he doesn't add a very restrictive DRM system on the game (which he doesn't want to do, as far as I know).

So, maybe somebody will share ep 2 v14 today, maybe it will happen never (in that case I advise to wait until the final version of episode 2 and to spend some bucks then to get the full game for only 1 payment).
But DM won't share the Extra version on his own here, sorry.

Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
Accidentally deleted the game after playing up to episode 13, can someone help out and post the saves from 10-13 episode for the 720p android version?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
To tell the truth: I hope we won't see the extra version of update 14 here (at least not before v15 is out). But if it happens, it happens ^^

The dev tolerates the sharing of the 720p version (which is also not free) and even was active here in the past to help and get opinions (he stopped that, probably because of repeated sharing of the extra version).
Of course, we all know he couldn't do anything about it, until he doesn't add a very restrictive DRM system on the game (which he doesn't want to do, as far as I know).

So, maybe somebody will share ep 2 v14 today, maybe it will happen never (in that case I advise to wait until the final version of episode 2 and to spend some bucks then to get the full game for only 1 payment).
But DM won't share the Extra version on his own here, sorry.
Could you also ask him the most important question? What about the ranch, will we ever go there?

Samiraseleman

Jun 24, 2019
i cant trigger the scene of meeting perry i tried talking to the stranger in poor area and i unlocked everything in the falling path but it doesnt trigger please help

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
hmm to be honest if there was an option to get the extra version for less money and then maybe 2 releases behind the current one i would likely go for it , 20 or 30$ is just way too much pr release for a few extra scenes , atleast for my wallet.

but if the 5$ tier had f.ex v13 extra when v15 was released then maybe he would get more subs , and it wouldnt "cheat" those who pay 20-30$ to get it faster

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i cant trigger the v14 new scene in the shower with Julia
"Relationship with Julia: two new scenes with Julia + extreme pissing scene with Julia in the Extra version. "

Pissing scene is one of the scenes in Extra version.
If you own it:
- in the morning after sleeping at Julia's place: stand up before Julia and make breakfast in the kitchen
- after Julia joins you (and you did optionally some sex scenes with her), go to the toilet. She sits on it.
- speak with her

Reactions: Alea iacta est

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
hmm to be honest if there was an option to get the extra version for less money and then maybe 2 releases behind the current one i would likely go for it , 20 or 30$ is just way too much pr release for a few extra scenes , atleast for my wallet.

but if the 5$ tier had f.ex v13 extra when v15 was released then maybe he would get more subs , and it wouldnt "cheat" those who pay 20-30$ to get it faster
We could do a poll here to see how people would respond to that. My guess is the same as yours, that more people would be willing to buy an older version for 5.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes