qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
hmm to be honest if there was an option to get the extra version for less money and then maybe 2 releases behind the current one i would likely go for it , 20 or 30$ is just way too much pr release for a few extra scenes , atleast for my wallet.
Well, v.12 Extra is available for free in this thread. :cool:

Reactions: EraRamp

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
hmm to be honest if there was an option to get the extra version for less money and then maybe 2 releases behind the current one i would likely go for it , 20 or 30$ is just way too much pr release for a few extra scenes , atleast for my wallet.

but if the 5$ tier had f.ex v13 extra when v15 was released then maybe he would get more subs , and it wouldnt "cheat" those who pay 20-30$ to get it faster
just wait for the game released like first part on steam for 8$ u will have 1080 ver for less price, soo its fair but u will wait, lets remember that those 20/30$ are to help him develop the game.

Reactions: Cry Further

zao

Sep 6, 2017
Could somebody elaborate if this is like chapter1 where you had to change clothes with like 20 clicks to progress a linear storyline that does not involve much action?

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
ok so about that revenge path.How exactly does it work?. Will it become like the main (and only) if u decide to take the pistol? Means it closes all the other paths and I wont be able to do all the other paths anymore from that point on?

So should I play it only at the very end of the game or make to seperate saves or so to play both the revenge path and the other activites simultaneously with 2 saves?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
ok so about that revenge path.How exactly does it work?. Will it become like the main (and only) if u decide to take the pistol? Means it closes all the other paths and I wont be able to do all the other paths anymore from that point on?

So should I play it only at the very end of the game or make to seperate saves or so to play both the revenge path and the other activites simultaneously with 2 saves?
It's kinda like it's own side story. I made a seperate save for the revenge path

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Really nice renders and an okay storyline BUT man what a terrible narrative!!!!! The bad translation from the native language (I presume that it's Russian) makes this game a half ass game witch is too bad since like I said has a pretty nice graphic and story. I'm still in Ch 1 so if it doesn't get better in Ch 2 I will probably dump this game since the story line is at least 50 % of the enjoyment.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Really nice renders and an okay storyline BUT man what a terrible narrative!!!!! The bad translation from the native language (I presume that it's Russian) makes this game a half ass game witch is too bad since like I said has a pretty nice graphic and story. I'm still in Ch 1 so if it doesn't get better in Ch 2 I will probably dump this game since the story line is at least 50 % of the enjoyment.
Hmm, maybe you are playing the old version of ep1. The one in op should be the improved version by now. Still, in episode 2 the translations get better.
And yes, original language of the game is Russian.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes