Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Last time I played this game I think V12, the new animated scenes seemed to have been blacked out. Scenes like when you go to the business guys house and there is another chick there. Was there a reason this happened or has it been fixed?

DerpBlue

Apr 17, 2020
Welp, I managed to soft lock it.
Monica wakes up one day after a nightmare (second?) with Marcus. Thinks she should go to the Police immediately. So I put on the nice dress and go there. Clicking to walk to it, she says she isn't ready and doesn't want to go there. And I can't do anything else.
Using the unnoficial android port. Should I report it as a bug?

Aug 6, 2018
will somebody share 1080p version? coz, i think that 20$ for that game is too much (kinda crazy cost)... i think it must cost only 1$ (for extra), and 0,5$ for 720p...
1. Make a new account.
2. Download .
3. Make renders/Write story at your free time.
4. Charge whatever you want.

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
I’m so glad that Mr. Monkey gives us regular and great updates...i hope previous extra updates will be free...mb 3 or 4 ups after...just need to wait like to see sex scenes in “ A wife and a mother” Julia path the best lol

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hmm, maybe you are playing the old version of ep1. The one in op should be the improved version by now. Still, in episode 2 the translations get better.
And yes, original language of the game is Russian.
Yea you're right, I took a sneak peak at Ch 2 and it's a big improvement from Ch 1. I guess I have to take the pain and play through Ch 1 to get to the good stuff LOL (y) :giggle:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
can somebody help with meeting with Perry i have tried serving stranger 1 in poor street multiple time without any succes and i have the option "dance with naked tits" unlocked
Tks

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes