yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
And yea u think that u smarter than all of us... but what to do if there is no option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”???
what if after u push the wait in the dressing room button nothing happen? what we need to do?
Well atleast smarter then you oh snippy one. First this is what I did. Clean on Tuesday/Thurs, if Bardie is in the room talk to him(this might be the trigger)but again what do I know lol. Barbie comes to you to talk about plan in the basement. Go to gym blah blah blah. after scene you see take clothes. Change, go to lounge where Ralph is. Scene triggers. after your finished back to Gym. Go home, report to Barbie.. your welcome :p

To others who asked about this here ya go.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Well atleast smarter then you oh snippy one. First this is what I did. Clean on Tuesday/Thurs, if Bardie is in the room talk to him(this might be the trigger)but again what do I know lol. Barbie comes to you to talk about plan in the basement. Go to gym blah blah blah. after scene you see take clothes. Change, go to lounge where Ralph is. Scene triggers. after your finished back to Gym. Go home, report to Barbie.. your welcome :p

To others who asked about this here ya go.
doesnt work smart boy

PsycCIX

Jul 24, 2017
What is the extra version? I saw some scene require extra version, will anybody share this version?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I don't know of any ... but I will find out ^^

btw, it seems it's the improved version of episode 1 with better translation.
Okey thanks. :)
Looking forward to buy it, have played it as a "pirate" (Who figures :ROFLMAO: ) so to be able to give at least a "penny" back to dev through steam is very good (at least for me that is) (y)

Reactions: 81demon81

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Here's hamburger, but you only get bun and no meat, now eat that peasant while i brag how i get to play extra content on pirate site where most people can't access it or afford it for various reasons...

But seriously, there is no extra content even for previous versions or just for newest update? I'm asking because i considering to start playing it, but i doubt i would bother if there's no way to play extra content at all.
Hmm I'm not sure if the previous extra content is added into the latest normal version,ive been playing for long time now and have never restarted ,so i dont honestly know,its good question tho.
But honestly its not huge amount left out and its great game even with out it,so if you cant wait say a week or what ever it is for it to be released ,its still worth playing.
Also tho,if you have never played it,you will be starting with episode one,so it shouldnt really effect you anyways :) Enjoy

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hmm I'm not sure if the previous extra content is added into the latest normal version,ive been playing for long time now and have never restarted ,so i dont honestly know,its good question tho.
But honestly its not huge amount left out and its great game even with out it,so if you cant wait say a week or what ever it is for it to be released ,its still worth playing.
Also tho,if you have never played it,you will be starting with episode one,so it shouldnt really effect you anyways :) Enjoy
So extra content is not implemented from episode 1? You think extra will be released soon?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
So extra content is not implemented from episode 1? You think extra will be released soon?
They are two separate things, the download for episode 1,is in the spoiler tab underneath the download links.
And yeah I think normally the extra version is released a week or so after initial release,not 100% tho.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
They are two separate things, the download for episode 1,is in the spoiler tab underneath the download links.
And yeah I think normally the extra version is released a week or so after initial release,not 100% tho.
Oh ok, because i though extra version is permanently locked and never shared here. If it's just some waiting period for extra version, then it's another story so i might just wait for that.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes