megadude9

Jun 16, 2018
Whos the girl 2nd from the right on the main thread picture? I don't see any scenes with her. Is the gallery out of date?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
How many chapters is planned for this game? Steam EA page says nothing about how many chapters are planned and I don't like to invest in projects without a clear end-goal. Projects without clear end-goals tend to go on forever until they slowly turn to shit and get abandoned.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
How many chapters is planned for this game? Steam EA page says nothing about how many chapters are planned and I don't like to invest in projects without a clear end-goal. Projects without clear end-goals tend to go on forever until they slowly turn to shit and get abandoned.
Probably around 6 more chapters then we would move on to Fate and Life 2 which is the continuation of the game but with male protagonist

Whos the girl 2nd from the right on the main thread picture? I don't see any scenes with her.
It is Nayla, you should see a lot of scene with her

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
You've been here 2 1/2 years and still haven't figured out how to use the damned search box. Maybe you're not quite ready to be on the internet...
The websites layout on mobile is such mess to use that I don't bother also, it wasn't pinned on the home screen so I assumed it wasn't compressed.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Apparently the odds of getting a Royal Flush in consecutive games of poker, is 1 in 4.8 million. So I'm guessing even in her drunken state, Maeve would have gotten really suspicious when Derek managed to pull off, this almost impossible scenario?

Also during their initial cheating hand, Jeremy passes him the Ace of Spades, which somehow then becomes the Ace of Hearts in his first Royal Flush?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't understand the logic of allowing people to bypass the requirements of a certain amount of corruption, for content that necessitates this. I mean, if you choose not to corrupt Maeve, why would you want to play content where she's being corrupted?

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 10] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The Mixdrop version has a Virus

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I never said there wasn't a search function.
You said it was a mess. It's literally click on the icon. Type in the request click enter or go. It couldn't be any more simple.

In fact I accidentally clicked the the X for this tab and used the search function to find this thread again and it took me all of maybe three seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: redharvest1
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes