dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
The Seventh chapter of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn is released!

Please refrain from leaking this game. In the last update when the game was priced at $5, it was immediately leaked, it really harms my revenue. I would like to emphasize the dedication and hard work I invest in this project. Consistently, every two months, I provide 400-600 renders + approximately 20 animations with each update and that's a hard thing to do. I kindly ask for your respect and understanding in not leaking the game. I would not want to slow down updates just due to this issue. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Itch.io link:
SFW itch.io link:
SFW youtube trailer:

Here is the link for level 4++ Patrons:

Here is the link for level 4++ Subscribers:

Will be released for level 3 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 3 days (31 of August)

Will be released for level 2 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 7 days (04 of September)

This version will NOT become free.

Chapter 6 will be the latest free version

Chapter 7 Changelogs:

-462 HD Cinematic quality renders

-20 animations (It contains 1.864 Full HD renders)

-So in total chapter 6 adds 462+1.864 =2.326 renders!

-30k Words (Including all of the Renpy code)

-72 Background Music (I changed all the music with paid music! The quality of the music quality is super amazing now!)

-257 Voice Narrated Lines (All of the Narrator's voice is changed to a cute calm female voice now!)

So the current update contains:

-3.032 HD quality renders

-93 animations (It contains 6550 HD renders)

-6 looping animations

-8 Unreal Engine 5 Cinematic Videos (It contains 43.347 HD renders)

-So in total Chapter 7 provides 3.032+43.347+6.550 = 52.929 HD renders

-140k Words (including all of the Renpy code)

-72 Background Music

-257 Voice Narrated Lines
Great Celestial Novel, can't wait to play chapter 7. I'm guessing old saves won't work as there's been changes to previous chapters.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Great Celestial Novel, can't wait to play chapter 7. I'm guessing old saves won't work as there's been changes to previous chapters.
Old saves don't work for some reason, I'm trying to fix this issue but so far I could not find a way to make it work. I think this is because I reinstalled my windows a few weeks ago. But it is vn game, you could always just press ctrl to skip all of the previous content.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Old saves don't work for some reason, I'm trying to fix this issue but so far I could not find a way to make it work. I think this is because I reinstalled my windows a few weeks ago. But it is vn game, you could always just press ctrl to skip all of the previous content.
And skip all that Maeve booty and boobsies ?
We're perverts and/or assholes, not blasphemers.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
It's been a while since the last update wouldn't mind playing the game from start. I was just checking

Reactions: Celestial Novel

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Weekly Renders 27 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 27 (Subscribers version): or
Weekly Renders 27 (Level 5++ version): or
Celestial Novel didn't find these images in Chapter 7. Did I miss something or are they some random renders

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
It is just some random renders bro, I usually create some random renders like that to test something new.
Bro please don't post something like that. I was so looking for that scene two moms and either one or two sons. Kinda disappointed now. But did enjoy playing some old scenes again

Last edited:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Bro please don't post something like that. I was so looking for that scene two moms and either one or two sons. Kinda disappointed now. But did enjoy playing some old scenes again
Well sorry bro but I already stated in the patreon that weekly renders are one of the benefits of supporting me. I also never stated that weekly renders are connected to the game.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes