phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Zegamez' game, Beauty and The Thug, was banned from Steam because of this. So, like I said before, before you speak please do some research otherwise you will look stupid. But it's all right most of the people that get the game for free always give bad advice, that's why I often ignore them. They give critiques, but they don't know what they are talking about.
I wouldn't care as much, and would be more understanding, if I felt that the replacement model was even half as attractive or high fidelity.

It was the massive (in my opinion) step down in model quality and attractiveness that got me upset.

I get why you did it, I just don't like HOW you did it.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 27 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 27 (Subscribers version): or
Weekly Renders 27 (Level 5++ version): or

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
Zegamez' game, Beauty and The Thug, was banned from Steam because of this. So, like I said before, before you speak please do some research otherwise you will look stupid. But it's all right most of the people that get the game for free always give bad advice, that's why I often ignore them. They give critiques, but they don't know what they are talking about.
oof now you're the one not informed correctly, according to zegamez discord, the character (at the start) was implied to be a minor (just grad hs) that was involved in sex acts hence steam banhammer. the actual age of the character was clearly displayed only after the ban

Last edited:

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
oof now you're the one not informed correctly, according to zegamez discord, the character (at the start) was implied to be a minor (just grad hs) that was involved in sex acts hence steam banhammer. the actual age of the character was clearly displayed only after the ban
No that was not the only reason, it already has been discussed in the developers-only forum.

Reactions: Gintoky

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Plot of this story is very horny, he stays like this now, but... is unfortunate that patch mod does not reduce the age of Matias, Alfred and other boys. :(

Reactions: phreadom

Arcticus12

Dec 10, 2018
Just started this game and while the renders are great and all, the lack of punctuation really ruins the flow of the story for me. It feels like if the creator can't be bothered to put full stops at the ends of his sentences, why should I care about what's happening in the game? If you're going to write a game in English you should follow the grammatical conventions of the language (which you would surely be aware of if you had played almost any other game on this site, not to mention just reading things online or whatever). The thing that really gets me is that the sentences seem to be otherwise adequately punctuated! What does the author have against full stops?? Anyway whatever, not like there's a shortage of properly-punctuated games for me to play...

End rant, off to try another game to satisfy my punctuation fetish :HideThePain:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Just started this game and while the renders are great and all, the lack of punctuation really ruins the flow of the story for me. It feels like if the creator can't be bothered to put full stops at the ends of his sentences, why should I care about what's happening in the game? If you're going to write a game in English you should follow the grammatical conventions of the language (which you would surely be aware of if you had played almost any other game on this site, not to mention just reading things online or whatever). The thing that really gets me is that the sentences seem to be otherwise adequately punctuated! What does the author have against full stops?? Anyway whatever, not like there's a shortage of properly-punctuated games for me to play...

End rant, off to try another game to satisfy my punctuation fetish :HideThePain:
When you read and write comments on youtube it must go crazy lol

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
forpromotion.png

Fate and Life is going to Steam!

Finally our game is accepted by Steam! Please wishlist it now here

Wishlist and positive review is super important to Steam algorithm, but we will talk about positive review someday when the game is fully released on steam.

When you add a game to your wishlist, it doesn’t just serve as a personal reminder for you. It also significantly amplifies the game’s visibility on Steam. The algorithm sees this growing interest and gives the game a push, leading to more people discovering it

In essence, wish listing is more than a bookmark; it's a potent endorsement. Every addition to a wishlist sends a signal to the Steam ecosystem, promoting my game to broader audiences

It’s a small act on your part, but its ripple effects can substantially aid me in promoting my game. Also one thing to keep in mind, to wishlist a game, you don’t actually need to buy the game later on.

Here's a breakdown of my plans with the funds that the success on Steam could bring:

1. The RTX 4090 Dream: Imagine our game, but in breathtaking 4K. With multiple characters, vibrant scenes, and all of it without compromising a bit on quality. That's the magic RTX 4090 promises. Right now, we've had to dial back on some animations because, frankly, they take ages to render. But with RTX 4090 that problem will be gone!

2. Expanding the Team: I’m sure some of you have noticed that the love path scenes are a tad limited. It's been a challenge juggling everything, especially when we want to give our all to both corruption and love paths. So, we're looking to bring in some fresh talent—a brilliant 3D graphic designer and a writer. This means while my core team and I dive deep into the corruption path, our new teammates will breathe life into the love path. Rest assured, I will give them the premade scene that already contains good lightning so the renders are still good. More content, richer stories, and all with the quality you've come to expect.

3.Voice Acting Enhancement: The ambiance of a game is often defined by its auditory experience. We're planning to collaborate with voice artists, especially those skilled in nuanced NSFW scenes. While such talent comes at a premium, the funding from Steam will make this feasible.

4. More Music and Custom Music: Currently, our options are limited due to the prohibitive costs associated with acquiring NSFW-permitted tracks. We've also engaged with a good NSFW female music creator for custom compositions (with custom female vocal), but the cost has been a barrier. Success on Steam will allow us to diversify and elevate our music selection, enhancing the overall gaming experience.

5. Buying more premium DAZ 3d Assets: I've seen some incredible DAZ3D assets out there that would make our game look even more jaw-dropping. But, they come with a hefty price tag. Fortunately, a successful stint on Steam could let us snag those assets, giving you more stunning characters and animations.

Every bit of support, every wishlist add, it brings us one step closer to making these dreams a reality. So please Wishlist the game now, thanks :)
(The game is planned to be fully released on steam in February or March 2024)

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2859353

Fate and Life is going to Steam!

Finally our game is accepted by Steam! Please wishlist it now here

Wishlist and positive review is super important to Steam algorithm, but we will talk about positive review someday when the game is fully released on steam.

When you add a game to your wishlist, it doesn’t just serve as a personal reminder for you. It also significantly amplifies the game’s visibility on Steam. The algorithm sees this growing interest and gives the game a push, leading to more people discovering it

In essence, wish listing is more than a bookmark; it's a potent endorsement. Every addition to a wishlist sends a signal to the Steam ecosystem, promoting my game to broader audiences

It’s a small act on your part, but its ripple effects can substantially aid me in promoting my game. Also one thing to keep in mind, to wishlist a game, you don’t actually need to buy the game later on.

Here's a breakdown of my plans with the funds that the success on Steam could bring:

1. The RTX 4090 Dream: Imagine our game, but in breathtaking 4K. With multiple characters, vibrant scenes, and all of it without compromising a bit on quality. That's the magic RTX 4090 promises. Right now, we've had to dial back on some animations because, frankly, they take ages to render. But with RTX 4090 that problem will be gone!

2. Expanding the Team: I’m sure some of you have noticed that the love path scenes are a tad limited. It's been a challenge juggling everything, especially when we want to give our all to both corruption and love paths. So, we're looking to bring in some fresh talent—a brilliant 3D graphic designer and a writer. This means while my core team and I dive deep into the corruption path, our new teammates will breathe life into the love path. Rest assured, I will give them the premade scene that already contains good lightning so the renders are still good. More content, richer stories, and all with the quality you've come to expect.

3.Voice Acting Enhancement: The ambiance of a game is often defined by its auditory experience. We're planning to collaborate with voice artists, especially those skilled in nuanced NSFW scenes. While such talent comes at a premium, the funding from Steam will make this feasible.

4. More Music and Custom Music: Currently, our options are limited due to the prohibitive costs associated with acquiring NSFW-permitted tracks. We've also engaged with a good NSFW female music creator for custom compositions (with custom female vocal), but the cost has been a barrier. Success on Steam will allow us to diversify and elevate our music selection, enhancing the overall gaming experience.

5. Buying more premium DAZ 3d Assets: I've seen some incredible DAZ3D assets out there that would make our game look even more jaw-dropping. But, they come with a hefty price tag. Fortunately, a successful stint on Steam could let us snag those assets, giving you more stunning characters and animations.

Every bit of support, every wishlist add, it brings us one step closer to making these dreams a reality. So please Wishlist the game now, thanks :)
(The game is planned to be fully released on steam in February or March 2024)

Congrats Celestial Novel on getting your game on Steam. Can't wait to play the game in 4K

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I don't review or even bother commenting on games that I don't like, but this really pissed me off. I was deliberating to give it 1/5 for that, but I'll just give some feedback here on what is the problem and leave it at that:
"woman in her 40s" that's the problem. Maybe you should put in the OP that the female protagonist is an 40 year old hag so you don't piss off others.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love this story, sucker for mystery thriller supernatural corruption plots. Just wish you can skip the sister, sister action if you wanted to. Aside from that I like the focus on Maive. I wonder if the Cult will get her and corrupt her or whatever supernatural being that was spying on her at the start of the story gets her somehow. "evil grin"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is a question that got me wondering, If Maive makes a lot of Corrupt choices does that paint a target on her back by that mystery cult or that supernatural being that has been spying on her?. Compared to Maive not making corrupt choices that is. Or Is Maive a target regardless of her choices?.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mulerider
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes