mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Well hopefully the next update will be better than late one, it was good up to the end
of the beach bar scene, but that threesome scene in private beach cove area was
nothing pure garbage.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
If it happens in more than one game then the issue is on your PC. Maybe try to disable your PC's anti-virus first and try to play the game again
Celestial, Actually it is renpy, he is probably on win7 64 bit like I am and some renpy games start while others doesn't, now if they include a 32 bit everyone of them start even though I have 64 bit? I know crazy. Anyways Celestial I would love to check your game out and was wondering if you know if and what version of renpy I can download and is possible to for me to upload your game to it and I myself add a 32 bit exe. to it for I can play your game I'm so intrigued by? I would really appreciate it if you could probably help me.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well hopefully the next update will be better than late one, it was good up to the end
of the beach bar scene, but that threesome scene in private beach cove area was
nothing pure garbage.
You don’t have to play the blackmail path (it’s optional) anymore you can shut that down in classroom. I was only doing it to get enough corruption points so she would cheat and she has that now. I still look at the gallery to see the beach scene and it’s pretty fucked up that she would Cuck her son, even though she doesn’t know he’s spying yet & he doesn’t know it’s her yet. I’m all for the wife cucking her husband but not the son

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
You don’t have to play the blackmail path (it’s optional) anymore you can shut that down in classroom. I was only doing it to get enough corruption points so she would cheat and she has that now. I still look at the gallery to see the beach scene and it’s pretty fucked up that she would Cuck her son, even though she doesn’t know he’s spying yet & he doesn’t know it’s her yet. I’m all for the wife cucking her husband but not the son
I have no problem with a blackmail path. If they are done right they can be damn good. I'm referring to the fifty five black screens and that the quality of the renders were no where near as good as his earlier renders in the VN. And that anal was a pure shit show of a joke. It was stated Maive's ass was virgin, and with Derek supposed to have 8-9 inches, that would have hurt like living hell for Maive, no, it was written that of course she just loved every bit of it like she had already been doing anal 2-3 times a week for the last 20 years. It's very clear this DEV doesn't know shit about anal sex.

• Angry
Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have no problem with a blackmail path. If they are done right they can be damn good. I'm referring to the fifty five black screens and that the quality of the renders were no where near as good as his earlier renders in the VN. And that anal was a pure shit show of a joke. It was stated Maive's ass was virgin, and with Derek supposed to have 8-9 inches, that would have hurt like living hell for Maive, no, it was written that of course she just loved every bit of it like she had already been doing anal 2-3 times a week for the last 20 years. It's very clear this DEV doesn't know shit about anal sex.
maybe Maive should hangout with Myriam, she can show her how to have anal sex, think she even did double anal already :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If I write mom instead of mother in the relationship section, will there be any problem? Does this mean that incest will be activated again?
I also want to write dad instead of father and write sis and bro instead of sister and brother

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
The last update that was added (Chapter 6) contains changes in the previous chapters!? Now I played, there have been important changes, why is it not mentioned in the change log?

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
removing the old joyce was the worst mistake, you really think they'll care enough? at most all they send is a DMCA request (they won't cuz no big entity cares enough)

if anything you can just write more disclaimers when opening the game that says any resemblance to real life people are coincidental lol

i'm for team BRING BACK OLD JOYCE

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
removing the old joyce was the worst mistake, you really think they'll care enough? at most all they send is a DMCA request (they won't cuz no big entity cares enough)

if anything you can just write more disclaimers when opening the game that says any resemblance to real life people are coincidental lol

i'm for team BRING BACK OLD JOYCE
Zegamez' game, Beauty and The Thug, was banned from Steam because of this. So, like I said before, before you speak please do some research otherwise you will look stupid. But it's all right most of the people that get the game for free always give bad advice, that's why I often ignore them. They give critiques, but they don't know what they are talking about.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes