MILFhunter229

Jun 25, 2023
So i got to the end of the current update, but didn't get the images or path in images 1 and 2???? What do I have to do to get this? Do I need to accept the Mathias massage? If anyone could point me in the right direction..... Much appreciated.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
So i got to the end of the current update, but didn't get the images or path in images 1 and 2???? What do I have to do to get this? Do I need to accept the Mathias massage? If anyone could point me in the right direction..... Much appreciated.
1.- First he has to let Alfred go to Joyce's house.
2.- Matias discovers them and begins his revenge.
3.- Accept Matias message (the lotion has a powerful drug)( (it's key to get other scenes)
4.- and ready you will get this scene.
1689347323738.png

MILFhunter229

Jun 25, 2023
1.- First he has to let Alfred go to Joyce's house.
2.- Matias discovers them and begins his revenge.
3.- Accept Matias message (the lotion has a powerful drug)( (it's key to get other scenes)
4.- and ready you will get this scene.
View attachment 2769472
Ahh. Thank you for the reply!! I didn't accept the massage because of the way it played out, BJ in full view by the pool? Seemed very excessive, if they went inside the house it would've played out much better, plus hated that Derek had a blackmail video... anyway. I really like this scene though!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I watched the intro, and was captivated; the fate and life video was impressive in most ways. But then I see Maive's figure... the big, BIG ass pasted onto a tiny waste, with perky watermelons as breasts. Whereas the fate and life intro impressed by its originality and quality, the below-average renders of Maeve's unrealistic body was just too much for my tiny brain to adjust to. I'll try to soldier through but that intro made me expect so much more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Paranormal in the story, is it Vampires, Demons/Succubus,Witches,Werewolves or is it only a secret Cult?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021

Okay I have changed all of the narration voices with the new female narrator and changed 33 music with the music that has license for Steam.

I just need to create the trailer then I will submit the game to Steam.

Meanwhile, I have also created 47 Renders and 7 Animations for Chapter 7 scene 1!

Chapter 7 should be released between 20-29 August 2023.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes