Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn, Maive did in less than a year what Jessica and Sophia couldn't done in over five years.
There's a new queen in town bit*hes!

Edit:
Sorry, I forgot about the Mason scene I thought that Matias scene was the first mav's cheating on husband scene

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
View attachment 2750137

i didn't like the update maybe because i waited big things but it was disappointed :HideThePain:
I would have to agree with you 100%, this update was worthless. Was thinking about
supporting the dev on this VN but not now. After seeing all those black screens with
text only, cutting out the biggest and major part of her not only being DP'd but
getting her cherry(virgin) ass popped was down right stupid and pointless.

If he sales it like it is on steam like he says he wants to, I see a lot of bad revues
coming from a lot of pissed off people, but whatever.

Reactions: kadgilek

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
View attachment 2750137

i didn't like the update maybe because i waited big things but it was disappointed :HideThePain:
I would have to agree with you 100%, this update was worthless. Was thinking about
supporting the dev on this VN but not now. After seeing all those black screens with
text only, cutting out the biggest and major part of her not only being DP'd but
getting her cherry(virgin) ass popped was down right stupid and pointless.

If he sales it like it is on steam like he says he wants to, I see a lot of bad revues
coming from a lot of pissed off people, but whatever.
In just 2 months I created 960 DAZ renders and 7600 UE5 renders while other dev usually only make 150 renders. But people still complain about things even though they are not even supporting the dev. I could make every scene not on black screens but it will take 6 months and then people will complain about milking too. Hahaha normal day as a dev on a pirate site :ROFLMAO:

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
In just 2 months I created 960 DAZ renders and 7600 UE5 renders while other dev usually only make 150 renders. But people still complain about things even though they are not even supporting the dev. I could make every scene not on black screens but it will take 6 months and then people will complain about milking too. Hahaha normal day as a dev on a pirate site :ROFLMAO:
you have good talent, i have nothing against renders but i didn't like last update's dialogues and story . i will wait for your new games . good luck

Reactions: Celestial Novel

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
As far as how many renders you make and how hard you work on this VN I have no problem with,
it's easy to to see you work hard at it and do good work. To me it would have been better if
you would have taken an extra week to do ALL the renders rather than use those worthless
black screens. I can name a milker but that sure as hell is not you. that's easy to see.

As far as support goes, sorry but I'm not one to start supporting on the first or second update,
I wait for for about 5 or 6, to give a better idea on not only renders but more importantly
what the story is about and where the story might be going in the future, as well how many
paths/routes it might have. I was waiting and looking forward to that beach screen, you made it
clear in the writing that Derek and Jeremy were not good guys, that they would use anything
and everything to their advantage and their end goal was to use her good and hard, then it went
to hell with all those black screens.

I would like to support you, the money I can care less about, but i sure as hell don't want to
pay for black screens, that's just down right dumb as hell.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What black screens are we talking about, you had to start a new game so some older scenes weren’t there, but others were added, I don’t remember any black scenes, I know I’ve seen them in other games, but don’t remember seeing it here

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
What black screens are we talking about, you had to start a new game so some older scenes weren’t there, but others were added, I don’t remember any black scenes, I know I’ve seen them in other games, but don’t remember seeing it here
I think in Chapter 6 beach scene, there were black screens with dialogues. It didn't matter much, but I would suggest the dev to keep the renders repeated at least instead of black screens.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I think in Chapter 6 beach scene, there were black screens with dialogues. It didn't matter much, but I would suggest the dev to keep the renders repeated at least instead of black screens.
I agree it would be to have renders rather than those worthless black screens and if it takes an
extra week or two to get an update out, so what, big deal. But IMO it would have been better to
add a few renders to show the look of surprise and shock and even some pain on Maive's face when
she realized Derek was going to shove his hung cock up her virgin ass while already having a cock
up pussy.

But I also think it would better to add more text as well, not dialog between the characters, but
from a narrative point, explaining what Maive is thinking and feeling first at the idea of being
ass fucked, then whats she's thinking and feeling as Derek is shoving his cock up her cherry ass.
A lot would be going to be going though her mind as it all happened.

But it should be what Derek is thinking as well, Maive is his dream milf, and for him being how he is,
willing to do whatever it takes to get whats, then to find out her ass is virgin, he would be in
heaven sitting on cloud nine with a silver lining.

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
I agree it would be to have renders rather than those worthless black screens and if it takes an
extra week or two to get an update out, so what, big deal. But IMO it would have been better to
add a few renders to show the look of surprise and shock and even some pain on Maive's face when
she realized Derek was going to shove his hung cock up her virgin ass while already having a cock
up pussy.

But I also think it would better to add more text as well, not dialog between the characters, but
from a narrative point, explaining what Maive is thinking and feeling first at the idea of being
ass fucked, then whats she's thinking and feeling as Derek is shoving his cock up her cherry ass.
A lot would be going to be going though her mind as it all happened.

But it should be what Derek is thinking as well, Maive is his dream milf, and for him being how he is,
willing to do whatever it takes to get whats, then to find out her ass is virgin, he would be in
heaven sitting on cloud nine with a silver lining.
Absolutely. One of the best scenes was in the beach, and I was super excited how the things were going. But it lacked emotions. However, the game is pretty brilliant, and I trust the developer to keep the pace going well. He can up the ante anytime, and hopefully Chapter 7 would be great as well!

Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes