yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FateAndLifeTheMysteryOfVaulinhorn-CH6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Was there an Maive and Alfred scene inthis update? i cant find it and doesnt appear in the replay mod either. Just got the Karoke an beach threesome.

Also is the beach threesome finished? because there was alot of black screens during it with just dialouge. If its complete it would of been better to of kept the scene on the threesome image rather than going to a black screen. It kinda breaks the mood and sexiness of the scene staring at nothing. Otherwise great update and a great escape from reality for a bit. i look forward to the next one.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Was there an Maive and Alfred scene inthis update? i cant find it and doesnt appear in the replay mod either. Just got the Karoke an beach threesome.

Also is the beach threesome finished? because there was alot of black screens during it with just dialouge. If its complete it would of been better to of kept the scene on the threesome image rather than going to a black screen. It kinda breaks the mood and sexiness of the scene staring at nothing. Otherwise great update and a great escape from reality for a bit. i look forward to the next one.
1688587820827.png
Seeking to meet the delivery date, surely he did not have time to create these renderings, they are already quite specific and instead of using a non-corresponding image, it is better to use your imagination.

The worst thing is that they are precisely the most important and existent, penetration of Derek to Maevi both vaginal and anal and it goes off screen, Same with Maevi's ride to Jeremy.

Maybe I'll fill it in the next update (I'm hopeful)

Also for example Alfred has 6 new animations.

Matias 8 new animations (lucky the fans of him)

Derek and jeremy 3 new.
(actually it is 1 from 3 angles but I prefer this a thousand times to wait until chapter 10)
1688592955183.png
however: Derek, Jeremy and Maevi on the beach are 132 (not counting the black backgrounds) renders while Matias 90(discount college) renders and also Alfred and the Remake , so the enormous effort to try to balance and give content to EVERYONE is appreciated instead of other games where the developer only focuses on scenes of 1 single character or route for months and in the end you can spend a fucking year without seeing anything, until the character you like comes out.

Last edited:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
PS/ It's somewhat gratifying, I suppose, to see from "kakashiuchiha" and "Ueywuwudu" 's Facepalms that, until reading my comment, they simply had not realised that this is the reality of it. I am pleased therefore, as always, to have been able to share the enlightenment.
It makes me happy that our approval or disapproval is important enough to edit your comment for me THANKS

Percent it's hard to see lighting when you have only one eye, but it helps me see the bright side of life.

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
why in the new version there are no saves from the previous version?
So many images, words and a new scene is being added at the beginning of the game. Some new coding too, it will break the game if the previous save file not being deleted.
Many images are missing.:(
It is not missing, it is a black screen and it is intended that way.

how do i get the maive alfred
Was there an Maive and Alfred scene inthis update?
Yes there is. It does not require blackmail path. The scene happens after the dark figure saw Maive and her husband hugging each other in ch1

Reactions: Gintoky

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
They are on the blackmail path, if you turned them down you won’t see it unless you go into the images folder and you can see every image in the game, like that’s the only time I see Maeve fucking hubby, cause it’s not happening in my playthrough :ROFLMAO:
I even used a gallery unlocker, but i couldnt see the scenes i missed in my playthrough. No one blackmailed maive in my playthrough, Derek just took the video in the pool (maeve and matias scene) and he was never seen again. :confused:
Well to the images folder it is then.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
So many images, words and a new scene is being added at the beginning of the game. Some new coding too, it will break the game if the previous save file not being deleted.

It is not missing, it is a black screen and it is intended that way.

Yes there is. It does not require blackmail path. The scene happens after the dark figure saw Maive and her husband hugging each other in ch1
I need to start from the beginning, i missed that. My bad

Reactions: Celestial Novel
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes