Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
So in chapter 8, I let you guys decide which sexy scene should appear in the game. Everything works fine for me.

Choice 1 is Maive with Matias

Choice 2 is Rebecca with Hanz

Vote link for level 10$
Vote link for level 20$
Vote link for level 30$
Vote link for level 80$
Link for Subscribestar

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
Yesterday I was shocked by the question: Maive with Matias or Rebecca with Hanz. For me personally, a choice between plague and cholera. Nevertheless. Celestia Novel has fantastic developers and clever minds.

It was like this....25 years ago...
Maive found her parents murdered at home. She no longer understood the world. And she didn't understand why the police were investigating so sloppy. What Maive didn't know – and wasn't yet white today – was that her father wasn't the loving professor at Vaulinhorn. He worked as an undercover investigator and, just like Maive today, was a cop.
At that time, Charles Fritz, an insignificant priest, tried to bring the city under control together with Harald Krueger, the father of Roy Krueger and under the protection of Gordon Perez. Maive's father, David, discovered the conspiracy. And he grabbed Elisabeth Krueger, the daughter of Harald and the sister of Roy. He drugged Elizabeth and, above all, sexually humiliated her. Elizabeth broke and David only then smashed the first Cult of Existence.On his deathbed,
Roy Krueger vowed to take revenge on his father and murdered Maive's parents. But the revenge had not yet been eradicated. And this still drove Roy Krueger and Charles Fritz today. The two established contact with Beccy through the weak Noel (Rebecca's boyfriend). They provided them with money, with drugs and, above all, with their ideology. They planted the seed of how bad and evil Maive was. A danger to the family and, above all, a danger to the Cult of Existence. Rebecca was given the task of seducing Hanz and made him a member of the cult as well. She and her father were tasked with bringing Maive to the cult so that Charles Fritz and Roy Krueger, supported by Gordon Perez and Nicolas Mason, could take revenge. So. Clearly: Hanz and Rebecca

(Not quite so seriously meant and as always created with the translator)

Reactions: Celestial Novel

ZeroSeventy

Apr 4, 2022
You realize leaking the updates for free is hurting the Dev?
Sure, just like literally almost any game posted on here? Your point is? You have no problem hurting other devs but this or what are you trying to allude to?

TBH I think it's pretty courteous of us to not leak the game for the first week or two, like what happens with some other games when devs are communicating with us here, but after it's a free rein, it's piracy board after all lol

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes