SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
or pixeldrain. I have to wait 3h30 hours for continuing the download. God I HATE mega. Mega and MixDrop are the hugest cancers in servers.
No, they are so easy to bypass, Pixeldrain lowers to 5GB some days as well.

Pro-tip, report the links so uploaders can make mirrors...

Ive thought of that before but Im just too afraid im gonna fuck my pc up or something... lol
Again, it's easy to bypass, and report the links so uploaders can make mirrors....

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No, they are so easy to bypass, Pixeldrain lowers to 5GB some days as well.

Pro-tip, report the links so uploaders can make mirrors...

Again, it's easy to bypass, and report the links so uploaders can make mirrors....
well the link is what have been posted here... 5gb is a charm anyway, mega is ridiculously low. Mega doesnt even make sense in a pirate site. If there's gofile, workupload or pixeldrain, one just not even think about clicking mega.

Man, if its easy I dont know how to bypass it, im no tech nerd im just a perv lmao

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well the link is what have been posted here... 5gb is a charm anyway, mega is ridiculously low. Mega doesnt even make sense in a pirate site. If there's gofile, workupload or pixeldrain, one just not even think about clicking mega.

Man, if its easy I dont know how to bypass it, im no tech nerd im just a perv lmao
VPN if you value your privacy, can get one for $5 a/mo, and you there are some in built into browsers like Opera, and so on.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
VPN if you value your privacy, can get one for $5 a/mo, and you there are some in built into browsers like Opera, and so on.
I dont even know how to vpn, hide proxy and stuff like that. Im not knowledgeable on that as I said. Ive donwloaded torrents and stuff all my life and never got fucked up thankfully lol

Ive tried changing date and time for speeding up download and all it did was restart it. I will be patient and wait... I cant be broke and impatient as well lmfao

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I dont even know how to vpn, hide proxy and stuff like that. Im not knowledgeable on that as I said. Ive donwloaded torrents and stuff all my life and never got fucked up thankfully lol

Ive tried changing date and time for speeding up download and all it did was restart it. I will be patient and wait... I cant be broke and impatient as well lmfao
VPN's now-a-days are just like installing any app, stupid easy to use, and there are free ones to.

And a browser/vpn based example:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
all right, Ill try it. thank you for that.
There are other free ones to, free ones only offer so much data before you get halted like MEGA or Pixeldrain for using so much data.

But, Opera has been good for a while, just depends if you like the browser, but it's something you could look at when stuck in a situation like that with any hoster that limits you, or a site that might be block by your ISP.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.7] [Celestial Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.7] [Celestial Novel] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.6 -> Ch.7 [1,80 GB]
- - -

Compressed Universal: Ch.6 -> Ch.7 [365 mb] by SonsOLiberty
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes