JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder what other Supernatural creatures are in this awesome story. There is a red eyed creature who was peeping on the main Female Heroine at the start. you got secret cults, multiple dimensions. I wonder if there will be Witches and Vampires too?. That would be cool.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The game is not bad but I don't understand why there is so much saturation and light, my eyes are bleeding, what a shame
They are. The developer either overused too high numbers for Exposure Value/ISO or has set up lighting numbers to something ridiculously big. Dunno how they/he/she still haven't figured that out 8 updates deep)
Is it just me or are the pictures very light? I can barely see a thing
This is why brightness settings were created. Each person has different monitor setting which makes some renders too bright for some people but okay for others.

short update not even 30 minutes
Leaking the game early makes the update shorter. But this update has 426 renders, 14k words, and 25 animations that were created in only 2 months; it still looks good to me.

Remnil

Feb 14, 2018
I hate mixdrop my computer won't connect to for downloads and the mods all using the site is bull shit, the going to patreon, is a lie since it the same one listed here. can some one please give a download like that is not mixdrop.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I hate mixdrop my computer won't connect to for downloads and the mods all using the site is bull shit, the going to patreon, is a lie since it the same one listed here. can some one please give a download like that is not mixdrop.
How is it a lie? Click on the Patreon Link and see what happens.

alinoris

Jun 15, 2023
Sometimes the AV web protection blocks the access to some sites, such as mixdrop.
Have you tried to temporarily disable it?
It works for me.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
This is why brightness settings were created. Each person has different monitor setting which makes some renders too bright for some people but okay for others.

Mate, I don't want to sound like a dickhead, but it's one thing when there's only one dude speaking on it, and completely different thing when there are a bunch of different lads talking about the same thing.
Some stuff needs to be tweaked, if you ask me.
Both in terms of writing and visualising - women's faces look weird at times, the lighting problem etc . Protagonist is a slut for the sake of being slut and at times just forgets that she's in there to do her research/get info.
But one thing that I've seen being updated/better is that the system went from you either go full slut/full saint to "to get scene with X you must have 3 corrupt points", which is way below slutty town. That's a thing done right with FemProtag game. If I don't want to see my character bang each dude on the road, but the likes of one character - it requires her to show some skin here and some skin there, but to never get intimate with someone. On that, I can applaud.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes