L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Chapter 8 thoughts:
1) What the hell is with the brightness/contrast setting for this chapter? Everything is overblown and causes eyestrain.
2) All my old saves are completely useless and can't be loaded without crashing the game.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
This is why brightness settings were created. Each person has different monitor setting which makes some renders too bright for some people but okay for others.

Leaking the game early makes the update shorter. But this update has 426 renders, 14k words, and 25 animations that were created in only 2 months; it still looks good to me.
you act as though i leaked the shit when i didnt and couldn't care less about that sort of shit i was thanking/complimenting you for the update just saying it was short is all and what does leaking it early or at all have to do with it being shorter than it should be ? and so you know if someone wants to leak it they can as it is their right as a customer/supporter of yours so they can and will do that sort of shit as this is a pirate site so you can slow it down but you cant stop it just saying . but to try and make it shorter because of it being leaked is detarded . either way was complimenting you but you didnt seem to get that i love the game either way and not trying to make waves with you just stating fact/opinion . again not knocking you or the VN i love it though

Reactions: ginpapi_9

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
you act as though i leaked the shit when i didnt and couldn't care less about that sort of shit i was thanking/complimenting you for the update just saying it was short is all and what does leaking it early or at all have to do with it being shorter than it should be ? and so you know if someone wants to leak it they can as it is their right as a customer/supporter of yours so they can and will do that sort of shit as this is a pirate site so you can slow it down but you cant stop it just saying . but to try and make it shorter because of it being leaked is detarded . either way was complimenting you but you didnt seem to get that i love the game either way and not trying to make waves with you just stating fact/opinion . again not knocking you or the VN i love it though
i would agree, that main scene was way to short for a two hour gangbang, it looked like the two only had four guys each

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Calm down bro, I didn't mean accusing you of leaking or doing some kind of hate towards you lol.
I just want to point out that leaking will hurt the game and my revenue. I mean what's the point I work so hard to create 400 renders and 25 animation in just two months while the game is being leaked early and hurting my revenue.

Why am I not just create 100 renders and 5 animations in each update just like other dev because in the end the game will be leaked early and I will not have the revenue that I should deserve anyway.

I always try to be honest from the start that I love creating AVN but money is my main priority and that's the truth. Some devs may lie that their main priority not money etc etc but they will suddenly abandoned the game if they don't have enough income. I will not abandon the game but please understand money is super important to the development of this game. I didn't work hard and created this game for charity.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Mate, I don't want to sound like a dickhead, but it's one thing when there's only one dude speaking on it, and completely different thing when there are a bunch of different lads talking about the same thing.
Some stuff needs to be tweaked, if you ask me.
Both in terms of writing and visualising - women's faces look weird at times, the lighting problem etc . Protagonist is a slut for the sake of being slut and at times just forgets that she's in there to do her research/get info.
But one thing that I've seen being updated/better is that the system went from you either go full slut/full saint to "to get scene with X you must have 3 corrupt points", which is way below slutty town. That's a thing done right with FemProtag game. If I don't want to see my character bang each dude on the road, but the likes of one character - it requires her to show some skin here and some skin there, but to never get intimate with someone. On that, I can applaud.
Have to agree about few visual issues this has every now and then.

In my opinion Maives face is bit too angular or at least looks like that due to camera angles and shadows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah lighting is a bit scuffed in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oldschool34500

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know if a Mac version of chapter 8 is coming? I'm unable to run software for making it on my own (which sucks) but something about version dates wont run on my system...Would love this crunched as well!! <3

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
How is it a lie? Click on the Patreon Link and see what happens.
same link on his patreon page
although he has the file on his site too... and it works but not the crappy mixdrop

it's the same for me mixdrop is crap
only happens on mixdrop for me... there are so many others, don't understand why they use it

Reactions: Remnil

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Celestial Novel Renders looks really beautiful and female characters are really hot. I see the femdom tag but, I did not encounter any scenes. Am I missing something?

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
although he has the file on his site too... and it works but not the crappy mixdrop

only happens on mixdrop for me... there are so many others, don't understand why they use it
its the same for me but all you need to do for mixdrop to work change it from mixdrop.ag to mixdrop.ch or mixdrop.vc hopefully that help.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021

The point is you can just get it from his Patreon and rather than thanking Joker, you talk about how bad Mixdrop is.

Reactions: afterlights

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Why can male protags be complete degenerate sex-pests but god forbid a fem protag actually enjoys the pleasure of sex and isn't being forced into enjoying it. ‍♂
That works for both) The game where dude impregnates an entire city is not high on my list aswell) Harem or Whore Of The Babylon types of games are the ones where "Suspend Disbelief" doesn't work for me, no matter how hard I try)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Wow, I think the animations are really getting better. Good job dev, please keep up the good work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: indio68
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes