paula789

May 2, 2017
There are actually 3 Alfred with Joyce, Matias with Maevi and the gang bang.

Regarding the topic of the story, the previous update was quite focused on it.

for all who want the developer to have a better rhythm, the solution is easy, support him on his Patreon minimum with tier1-2 = $2-5

Literally for me it has been the shortest update because the only thing that Matia has achieved is the blowjob (he deserved it by being smart, cajoling Maevi and using the aphrodisiac being just as mischievous as at the beginning ) from Maevi in the pool to unlock Derek's route. jeremy.

Alfred got egocentric on the beach, showing off his girlfriend( that seems more like a gift from heaven than something natural and it's completely out of reach hahaha)
View attachment 3058904
so he punished him by sending him to play his video games hahahahaha (Alfred has it very easy with Joyce and kareem has worked more) and incest is indifferent to me.

And the gang bang, being purely unknown, does not attract my attention at all. Since I enjoy getting to know the characters, their personalities and that they make an effort to get what they want.

Same reason that the threesome with Lucas between Rebecca and Noel seemed boring to me, we don't know anything about it and there is no initiative despite supposedly having Rebecca drunk.

And yes, as soon as the game is complete I will see all the content but in the meantime I enjoy playing my way even if that limits the content.
Was the inclusion of that gang bang event necessary? It may be a part of her corruption path, but it seems to be a bit irrelevant!

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
With the brightness issue, if I have to agree with the majority, it is quite chaotic and funny at the same time.

For example, I play at night with the TV's brightness low and everything dark, including the browser.

I open the game and the cover( is a bam of deadly light hahaha, then with my default settings that looked good before now it was quite dark, I increase it a little and the sky shines around me haha, then for example I could have a level that made Maive look great( her sweaty white skin) but the blacks lost its details in full.

Anyway, a great update and a fun time adjusting the brightness hahaha

View attachment 3057917 View attachment 3057922

View attachment 3057975
At the beginning of the game it was established that Derek (his neighbor) and Jeremy are also Alfred's friends which makes it very strange that they almost never visit him, especially having the opportunity to see Maive, unlike Matias (certainly a bit of I envy that he has the most action of all haha) it almost seems like he lives there hahaha.

Also given that both Alfred and Matias have scenes in Maive's pool, could you also give us a scene with Derek taking advantage of the fact that he knows her routine and knows perfectly well when she is alone.
I have to agree. You'd think being Alfred's friends you'd see more of them at their house especially since Derek is their neighbor. Which would be nice set up for an even friendlier atmosphere and sharing between the four friends further down the corruption route. It's more like their acquaintances.
Was the inclusion of that gang bang event necessary? It may be a part of her corruption path, but it seems to be a bit irrelevant!
Did you even read the dialogue?

Aside from all that I have to agree with everyone else's complaints. The lighting from scene to scene is jacked. The renders for the most part are good, with the exception of sausage penis insertion animations lol I understand penetration animations are difficult though so I'll give the dev a free pass on that, especially because I like the story ( that corruption path is hot!) and the rest of the renders.
The lighting though, bro get your gamma, contrast, brightness figured out lol
I'm adjusting that brightness bar on each different scene.

Slider1993

Dec 25, 2020
one of the games I'm keeping an eye on, wonderful scenes in my opinion! I hope in the future there will be more gang bang and DP scenes and above all I hope for a 4-way scene with the two mothers and their sons swapping mothers!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
one of the games I'm keeping an eye on, wonderful scenes in my opinion! I hope in the future there will be more gang bang and DP scenes and above all I hope for a 4-way scene with the two mothers and their sons swapping mothers!
Thanks. Yeah, it depends on Steam sales and positive reviews. If I receive a lot of sales and positive reviews on Steam, I will extend the game.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
double penetration "first anal sex", So with these boys it got strange :rolleyes:, I expected better characters, but we'll see what comes next in the future update :love::cool:.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
HIGLY DISSAPOINTED BY THIS UPDATE..1 MAYBE 2 LEWD SCENE ,1 with Maeve son and Joyce and 1 gangbang scene poorly executed..with no focus on the scene and jucy spot and blurry as hell and whn Mason should stasr5t to reveal part of the story , update ended...bah..quality an1d cntent decreased in quality
Rendering any scene with more than three characters in shot, is actually quite difficult and time consuming. In this case, there were sometimes more than 10 characters in shot, so it's perhaps not surprising that the quality was not of the best. Unfortunately, if you want to have character heavy sex scenes in these type of games, you can't have fantastic picture quality as well. I'm afraid that's just the reality that devs have to live with. Which is why very few devs ever have these kinds of scenes in their games. I think Celestial Novel should be congratulated for attempting this scene at all. Because it's the first time I've ever seen a gangbang of this magnitude in a visual novel, and I've played hundreds of these games.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Maybe AI renders can help for gangbang scenes....
there is a new interesting game with AI renders the title is Sofia Dark Fantasies... is the first release so no gangbang yet but the amount if details in the background and the fact that this Sofia is fucking almost full dressed make me think that AI is the best thing for gangbang renderings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes