sharpys

May 21, 2017
No matter how much you’d try to improve the gangbang scene, the sole problem I’m typically seeing is that it’s unrelatable for us viewers. It’s hard to empathize or invest into a scene where the matter becomes sudden & the action becomes disjointed from Maeve’s overall demeanor.

And yeah, I agree: some perspective angles in the gangbang rigging weren’t that good, but it’s hard to do up close gangbang scenes for any rending job.

Reactions: Letgenefuckhismom

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 29 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 29 (Subscribers version): or
Weekly Renders 29 (Level 5++ version): or

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I feel that the problem of gang bangs, beyond the rendering, which is a great obstacle, is the context of them and how the more men it loses intensity unlike when the number of women is usually greater.

and each content creator has a different vision.
For example for Abbandon...
where 3-1 seems like an appropriate amount for men and woman.
1699725165402.png 1699725008816.png
For example, here all the participants are important and have a name, history and background and not just simple randoms.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I feel that the problem of gang bangs, beyond the rendering, which is a great obstacle, is the context of them and how the more men it loses intensity unlike when the number of women is usually greater.
Isn't that just a matter of personal preference? It might be an issue for you, but not so much for other people. You talk about context, well the way I see it, the less men there are taking part in a gangbang scene, the less of a gangbang it actually is.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Isn't that just a matter of personal preference? It might be an issue for you, but not so much for other people. You talk about context, well the way I see it, the less men there are taking part in a gangbang scene, the less of a gangbang it actually is.
I mean that if, for example, there are 20, how many will really participate and what will prevent some from participating more than others, especially how much this action includes in only 50 renders.

Not to mention the main point that the participants lack distinctive features, they could be robots and it would be the same feeling.
View attachment 1699764107092.webp View attachment 1699764073796.webp
is undeniable that it looks very robotic and unnatural or dynamic, all masturbating with the same hand and in the same position, same body and skin color and of course I understand that it is because of the rendering limits and how difficult it is to do with more characters.
1699763730049.png 1699763370798.png
I know this is more of an orgy than a gang bang but you feel life in the scene and I enjoyed everyone while they wait for their turn to take action.

Of course my opinion is personal and I am happy that many enjoy the scene.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I mean that if, for example, there are 20, how many will really participate and what will prevent some from participating more than others, especially how much this action includes in only 50 renders.

Not to mention the main point that the participants lack distinctive features, they could be robots and it would be the same feeling.
View attachment 3079340 View attachment 3079337
is undeniable that it looks very robotic and unnatural or dynamic, all masturbating with the same hand and in the same position, same body and skin color and of course I understand that it is because of the rendering limits and how difficult it is to do with more characters.
View attachment 3079329 View attachment 3079302
I know this is more of an orgy than a gang bang but you feel life in the scene and I enjoyed everyone while they wait for their turn to take action.

I see your points, however I feel like it went with the story. There is a feeling of both anticipation ( by the cult members waiting for the okay to start banging the girls ) and despair ( when the girls realize what they'll have to endure to get the information they want). This wasn't supposed to be a fun party, but a mix of emotions and something transactional.

Aug 27, 2018

View attachment 3079340 View attachment 3079337
View attachment 3079329 View attachment 3079302

Wow! What game is this?

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Is it me, or did anyone else catch the inconsistency in the dialogue right after the scene with her student in the karaoke bar? In the kitchen, Maive gets a phone call asking for his/her brother Richard. The caller said, ''Is this Richard?''. He then tells Maive that she has a lovely voice. Being a detective - or even not a detective - she should have found that totally out of whack, no?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is it me, or did anyone else catch the inconsistency in the dialogue right after the scene with her student in the karaoke bar? In the kitchen, Maive gets a phone call asking for his/her brother Richard. The caller said, ''Is this Richard?''. He then tells Maive that she has a lovely voice. Being a detective - or even not a detective - she should have found that totally out of whack, no?
Nobody thinks Maeve is the brightest crayon in the box, think all her brain cells are in her tittys :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

dp939

May 9, 2019
Just wanted to give my 2 cents, overall the idea of the last update was good, but I couldn't really see much with the lighting and the angles.

For the gangbang scene might have been better with less people, better lighting and angles. Would have loved to see more of Maive in the GB scene but seemed blocked for quite a portion of it.

Overall like the content, keep it up.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes