Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
It is a 2-month update like I usually do. It is been more than 1 year since I made a consistent 2-month update with 400-600 renders in each update but it seems people in here don't really know how much work to do that. I belive this is one of the reasons why so many devs do "milking" because whatever you do, people will complain anyway.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
To see chapter 9 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers, thanks. or

View attachment 3125104

View attachment 3125106

View attachment 3125107
Really Derek and the bbc fuck Maeve in every update now? That’s getting a little boring for me, can’t anyone else get a turn. I’d like to see her daughters boyfriend either in a 3some with daughter or behind her back and also that trainer from the gym and when will Maeve’s son fuck the milf neighbor?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
To see chapter 9 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers, thanks. or

View attachment 3125104

View attachment 3125106

View attachment 3125107
i think you should change the contraste of images . the lights in scenes make it very bad and not enjoyable . maybe the colours too . i am not expert but i tell you what i think as a fapper :LUL: :KEK:

jk11

May 16, 2017

View attachment 3125104

View attachment 3125106

View attachment 3125107
good news! last 3some with them was one of the hottest scene ever seen here on f95!!!
thanks goodness this time you spare us those (already seen in all incest game here) scenes with that loser of Alfred

I don't understand why the dev always remains with such strong lighting effects, and neon effect, it lacks a little more saturation ;)
guess it's his style, actually is not that bad!

Last edited:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Really Derek and the bbc fuck Maeve in every update now? That’s getting a little boring for me, can’t anyone else get a turn. I’d like to see her daughters boyfriend either in a 3some with daughter or behind her back and also that trainer from the gym and when will Maeve’s son fuck the milf neighbor?
I literally pay for the game just for them haha.

Rebecca and Noel individual scenes and 2 threesomes.

Derek and Jeremy only have 3 scenes poker, in the classroom and the beach and they share said screen time.

The one with the most content is Matias and if we need more of Kareem /maevi And what can we say about Xander, the character was stillborn haha

We also need to meet Matias' girlfriend and Nalyah's supposed boyfriend.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Best part of the entire game. I mean you probably missed it when they fucked on the beach, because you were too busy fapping to the thing you're complaining about, but when they finished the boys said this is just the beginning ( or something to that effect ) and Maive was feeling both ashamed and admitted she liked it. So you really shouldn't be shocked this is going to continue.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Best part of the entire game. I mean you probably missed it when they fucked on the beach, because you were too busy fapping to the thing you're complaining about, but when they finished the boys said this is just the beginning ( or something to that effect ) and Maive was feeling both ashamed and admitted she liked it. So you really shouldn't be shocked this is going to continue.
I’m not shocked at all, I’m just bored of the same 2 blackmailing clowns taking up all the scene time. I want to see Maeve fuck everybody but the hubby :ROFLMAO:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I’m not shocked at all, I’m just bored of the same 2 blackmailing clowns taking up all the scene time. I want to see Maeve fuck everybody but the hubby :ROFLMAO:
brother with all due respect but the one who eats up the most screen time is Matias.

Everyone will have their chance in due time.
1701411643219.png

That this game is not AWAM( which easily falls into the definition of boring many times) to spend years waiting( There is literally a big chance that I will die sooner:ROFLMAO: ) for the character you like to have some action with the protagonist.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
brother with all due respect but the one who eats up the most screen time is Matias.

Everyone will have their chance in due time.
View attachment 3132115

That this game is not AWAM( which easily falls into the definition of boring many times) to spend years waiting( There is literally a big chance that I will die sooner:ROFLMAO: ) for the character you like to have some action with the protagonist.
then, i will wait for chapter 10 . maeve will receive big gift from gym trainer

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021

View attachment 3125104

View attachment 3125106

View attachment 3125107
Really looking forward to this update. Derek and Jeremy are my two favorites so far along side Alfred. The beach scene was really good. People complaining they have the most scenes when matias and Alfred have had more scenes then these two

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes