yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FateAndLifeTheMysteryOfVaulinhorn-CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
With the brightness issue, if I have to agree with the majority, it is quite chaotic and funny at the same time.

For example, I play at night with the TV's brightness low and everything dark, including the browser.

I open the game and the cover( is a bam of deadly light hahaha, then with my default settings that looked good before now it was quite dark, I increase it a little and the sky shines around me haha, then for example I could have a level that made Maive look great( her sweaty white skin) but the blacks lost its details in full.

Anyway, a great update and a fun time adjusting the brightness hahaha

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png
At the beginning of the game it was established that Derek (his neighbor) and Jeremy are also Alfred's friends which makes it very strange that they almost never visit him, especially having the opportunity to see Maive, unlike Matias (certainly a bit of I envy that he has the most action of all haha) it almost seems like he lives there hahaha.

Also given that both Alfred and Matias have scenes in Maive's pool, could you also give us a scene with Derek taking advantage of the fact that he knows her routine and knows perfectly well when she is alone.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
It's definitely a you guys problems because mine looks normal.
v.8
cover.png
v.7
screenshot0001.png

Obviously yes (we all have different screens and configurations), I meant that until this version is the only one where the brightness and color saturation adjustment is unbalanced compared to the old versions.

1699033410104.png
As you can see the difference is huge.
V.8
1699032894788.png
V.6-7
screenshot0003.png
Obviously in the end I adjusted it well but I did have a lot of fun( Derek only had his teeth and eyes shining) going up and down at the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necrosian

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
HIGLY DISSAPOINTED BY THIS UPDATE..1 MAYBE 2 LEWD SCENE ,1 with Maeve son and Joyce and 1 gangbang scene poorly executed..with no focus on the scene and jucy spot and blurry as hell and whn Mason should stasr5t to reveal part of the story , update ended...bah..quality an1d cntent decreased in quality

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Calm down bro, I didn't mean accusing you of leaking or doing some kind of hate towards you lol.
I just want to point out that leaking will hurt the game and my revenue. I mean what's the point I work so hard to create 400 renders and 25 animation in just two months while the game is being leaked early and hurting my revenue.

Why am I not just create 100 renders and 5 animations in each update just like other dev because in the end the game will be leaked early and I will not have the revenue that I should deserve anyway.

I always try to be honest from the start that I love creating AVN but money is my main priority and that's the truth. Some devs may lie that their main priority not money etc etc but they will suddenly abandoned the game if they don't have enough income. I will not abandon the game but please understand money is super important to the development of this game. I didn't work hard and created this game for charity.
bro 400 renders in 2 month aren't that good to me...and the only scene (more or less) is poorly executed, wiith no real POV on the heat action and often off focus and not centered on action...and it's way too short with useless short animation in between...and 0 content on story..at this pace this will never end

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
HIGLY DISSAPOINTED BY THIS UPDATE..1 MAYBE 2 LEWD SCENE ,1 with Maeve son and Joyce and 1 gangbang scene poorly executed..with no focus on the scene and jucy spot and blurry as hell and whn Mason should stasr5t to reveal part of the story , update ended...bah..quality an1d cntent decreased in quality
There are actually 3 Alfred with Joyce, Matias with Maevi and the gang bang.

Regarding the topic of the story, the previous update was quite focused on it.

for all who want the developer to have a better rhythm, the solution is easy, support him on his Patreon minimum with tier1-2 = $2-5

Literally for me it has been the shortest update because the only thing that Matia has achieved is the blowjob (he deserved it by being smart, cajoling Maevi and using the aphrodisiac being just as mischievous as at the beginning ) from Maevi in the pool to unlock Derek's route. jeremy.

Alfred got egocentric on the beach, showing off his girlfriend( that seems more like a gift from heaven than something natural and it's completely out of reach hahaha)
screenshot0002.png
so he punished him by sending him to play his video games hahahahaha (Alfred has it very easy with Joyce and kareem has worked more) and incest is indifferent to me.

And the gang bang, being purely unknown, does not attract my attention at all. Since I enjoy getting to know the characters, their personalities and that they make an effort to get what they want.

Same reason that the threesome with Lucas between Rebecca and Noel seemed boring to me, we don't know anything about it and there is no initiative despite supposedly having Rebecca drunk.

And yes, as soon as the game is complete I will see all the content but in the meantime I enjoy playing my way even if that limits the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celestial Novel

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
bro 400 renders in 2 month aren't that good to me...and the only scene (more or less) is poorly executed, wiith no real POV on the heat action and often off focus and not centered on action...and it's way too short with useless short animation in between...and 0 content on story..at this pace this will never end
It's obvious that you don't know how much work goes into building a 3D scene, otherwise you wouldn't talk like that!
And it's obvious you don't know what a render time is!
The man is working by Day and rendering while he sleeps!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes