indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow how many repetition in the description of the secret alliance by kruger,fritz and the others?? it repeats the same at least 2 or 3 times and it's painfully LONGH...zzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: mulerider

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
such small update.....uff
553 renders in 2 months and compared to most current games that take longer and provide less content, it has nothing small. Of course, depending on your decisions, the content may be less, but the total amount is there.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I say update wasnt small. problem is it had nothing in it
not small?? wl maybe it due to my LI choose (with daughter and his son's friend and the sesx scene with hubby that i only can see cheating just to see it,than reverted to my real love point (very few>)...thhere is only that big, boring and full of repetition explanetion by the brothel owner of the Alliance....stop! nothing more (ahh a shower scene with old daughter...very short)..i guess, without the wall of boring t ext of the Alliance, maybe 5 minuts gameplay...to me it's very short ...

JuanchostilyXD86

May 4, 2019
She looks a lot like Linda from Milf City

----------------------------------------------------------
I dare to translate your comment because here in the forum they are very sensitive, if you do not use Shakespeare's language, you run the risk of having your comment deleted. I hope you don't mind. Greetings.
ok thanks I didn't know XD
Since I speak Spanish, then let's say that I don't speak English very well. but also thank you for translating.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes