Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Steam DLC

DLCcover.png
The Steam DLC containing Bonus Renders, Gallery Unlocker, and the Ability to Bypass Love/Corruption Requirements is being approved by Steam!
Wishlist both the DLC and the main game now!

The game will be released onto Steam on April 5, 2024, with many new scenes!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Steam DLC

View attachment 3350269
The Steam DLC containing Bonus Renders, Gallery Unlocker, and the Ability to Bypass Love/Corruption Requirements is being approved by Steam!
Wishlist both the DLC and the main game now!

The game will be released onto Steam on April 5, 2024, with many new scenes!

So it sounds like the better deal is to get this game on Steam, cause it has all the extras that Patreon subscribers don’t get. Would be a shame if patreons saw this deal, pretty sure they would quit and just get it on steam

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
So it sounds like the better deal is to get this game on Steam, cause it has all the extras that Patreon subscribers don’t get. Would be a shame if patreons saw this deal, pretty sure they would quit and just get it on steam
Yeah but I don't really mind as long as they leave positive reviews on Steam. Positive reviews on Steam will make a lot of money to me that I can use to hire a lot of people as well as to leave Patreon and fully migrate to subscribestar which allows me to make all of the content that I want.

Besides, most of my Patrons give their money to me not because they want to buy the game, but they really want to support the game so they will understand all of the decisions that I make and they will still support me. I mean they can get the game for free on the pirate website in the first place but they still become my Patron.

I'm also still considering that Patron will get the game first before Steam to test the game and to tell me if there is any bugs occurred

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Will there be a first anal for Maive that doesn't involve an unrealistic DP? So far the only two anal scenes I've got with her have both been DPs, I'd like her to willingly lose her anal virginity with someone like Matias maybe

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already suspected that the deleted scenes would be theirs.

It never ceases to surprise me how Patreon (and similar sites) is incapable of understanding the difference between fantasy and reality.

I sincerely hope that you are successful in Steam so that you can do things to your liking without absurd limitations.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I already suspected that the deleted scenes would be theirs.

It never ceases to surprise me how Patreon (and similar sites) is incapable of understanding the difference between fantasy and reality.

I sincerely hope that you are successful in Steam so that you can do things to your liking without absurd limitations.
Yeah but Sream is not going to allow a lot of things either

Aug 27, 2018
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes