kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can't find where is the scene of incest with mc, There is a tag right?
Havnt played it in awhile and there’s been some rework done to the game, but there used to be a scene in his bedroom with mom stroking him, don’t think that’s in the game anymore then there was a scene with mom & son in the yoga room, I think that’s still in the game also she showers with her daughters and does topless massages

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
To see chapter 10 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers. or

View attachment 3470156

View attachment 3470157 View attachment 3470158
Pretty sure this game won’t be on prudish Patreon much longer, seems like the Patreon police are out again looking to ban adult games again, don’t believe me read this
IMG_3032.jpeg

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Pretty sure this game won’t be on prudish Patreon much longer, seems like the Patreon police are out again looking to ban adult games again, don’t believe me read this
View attachment 3471612
Is that the two faced Feminnazis and Wokists cuttiing thier noses off to spite thier faces yet again? I can see most of the Ctime/Detective books and Graphic Novels I have in my home collections getting banned in my lifetime. Tolkein, Donaldson, Harry Harrison, Conan Doyle, Hammet, Chandler and Spillane are no longer politically correct either. They wouldn't make it past the patreon guidelines. The world is becoming more tyrannical with each pssing day.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 3471612
Pretty sure Celstial already mentioned the TOS update and was either going to rewrite those scenes or the next update was going to be consensual.

Is that the two faced Feminnazis and Wokists cuttiing thier noses off to spite thier faces yet again? I can see most of the Ctime/Detective books and Graphic Novels I have in my home collections getting banned in my lifetime. Tolkein, Donaldson, Harry Harrison, Conan Doyle, Hammet, Chandler and Spillane are no longer politically correct either. They wouldn't make it past the patreon guidelines. The world is becoming more tyrannical with each pssing day.
Probably partly, butt really this came about, because people with control issues got butthurt devs weren't writing stories the way they wanted and knew AVN's balanced on that razors edge of TOS tolerance and decided to put their foot on the scale out of spite.

Reactions: Fish_lip

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
View attachment 3471612
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37b-abaddon.7857/

Literally this game has everything that Patreon prohibits and yet it has never had any problems with the platform so at the end of the day it is the people who end up alerting Patreon and screwing the developers just because they don't like something in particular of the game as the guy who hates female protagonists and at the end he reported Palegrass's "Lisa" game.

Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37b-abaddon.7857/

Literally this game has everything that Patreon prohibits and yet it has never had any problems with the platform so at the end of the day it is the people who end up alerting Patreon and screwing the developers just because they don't like something in particular of the game as the guy who hates female protagonists and at the end he reported Palegrass's "Lisa" game.
That's really what it boils down to. A certain group of people got butthurt devs didn't do things the way they wanted them to. So reported them. Now the AVN industry is under a microscope, where previously was comfortable living in Patreon's shadows. They're ruining it for everyone.

Reactions: Fish_lip

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
That's really what it boils down to. A certain group of people got butthurt devs didn't do things the way they wanted them to. So reported them. Now the AVN industry is under a microscope, where previously was comfortable living in Patreon's shadows. They're ruining it for everyone.
Let me guess, it's the same basement-dwellers here who go batshit insane whenever they see the NTR tag on a new game?

Reactions: Mirnation
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes