Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Some people on reddit suggest to create the account in other browser like Microsoft edge/firefox/internet explorer or chrome if you are not using it

They also suggest this if that does not work

-- FIX [WINDOWS VERSION] --

Flushing your Server DNS will fix this issue, since it is a DNS error that the Captcha is getting that's why it is not verifying.

STEPS:

Open run [Windows 7/Vista OS] / search bar [Windows 8/10/11] and open CMD.

Type in ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.

Reopen your browser and your problem is solved.
I'll try to create an account on the Browser!
It might be a good idea because I've already solved more than 500 CAPCHAs, tell me you're right and then tell me you're wrong, try again!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Some people on reddit suggest to create the account in other browser like Microsoft edge/firefox/internet explorer or chrome if you are not using it

They also suggest this if that does not work

-- FIX [WINDOWS VERSION] --

Flushing your Server DNS will fix this issue, since it is a DNS error that the Captcha is getting that's why it is not verifying.

STEPS:

Open run [Windows 7/Vista OS] / search bar [Windows 8/10/11] and open CMD.

Type in ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.

Reopen your browser and your problem is solved.
Ok, Thanks CN!
I got it the first time through the Browser!
Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
no no, sorry i was unclear. I meant which patreon tier does the steam release equate to?

Does it get the update as soon as it releases on patreon? Or 3 days later, or a week, etc.
Ah I see, for that I have not thinking about it yet bro

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Two last questions CN!
I purchased the game but by mistake it was not the "DELUXE Edition"!
Apart from those "Bonus Renders + Gallery Unlocker + Bypass Love/Corruption Requirement" bonuses, will I be able to see the same renders regarding the game's development, although I have to take different paths?!
In other words, are the bonus renders included within the story or is it purely Fan Art?
And how do I do the review, as I can't find any indication to do so!

Reactions: floppytownpro

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Two last questions CN!
I purchased the game but by mistake it was not the "DELUXE Edition"!
Apart from those "Bonus Renders + Gallery Unlocker + Bypass Love/Corruption Requirement" bonuses, will I be able to see the same renders regarding the game's development, although I have to take different paths?!
In other words, are the bonus renders included within the story or is it purely Fan Art?
At least for now, bonus render is like purely Fan art.

And how do I do the review, as I can't find any indication to do so!
This is the video to review a game on steam But I believe you have to play the game for at least 1 hour first in order to review a game

So if i buy thi on steam will i always get the latest version? plus does the steam version have every render stuff?
You will always get the latest version and steam version has every render stuff.

or do we have to wait like how low tier patrones wait for 3-4 days?
For this I'm not so sure yet bro

Bought the game on Steam today,hope it's a big success for you Celestial !!. :)
Bought the game on Steam today 10 out of 10 great game , great work .
View attachment 3516839
Thanks for purchasing, don't forget to make positive review on Steam if you like the game, thanks :)

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
In the future is there going to be more content with Derek, as in he somehow gets back more control over her ?
There will be more content with Derek but I won't spoil it for now

Well bought it on steam, hope I wont have to wait for updates when they get released
Thanks for purchasing, I hope you write positive review for it too :)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes