MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
Been a fan of this game for long time... I bought the game and left a positive review on Steam!! Look forward to future updates and hope the release is a big success!

Reactions: Celestial Novel

chere67

Nov 21, 2017
I'm from Russia. That's why I'm having trouble getting a refill.
на плати маркет я покупал карту, или там можно оплатить пополнить любой ресурс патреон стим и т. д.
(I bought a card on the pay market, or you can pay there to replenish any patron steam resource, etc. translated with the help of a translator)

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
на плати маркет я покупал карту, или там можно оплатить пополнить любой ресурс патреон стим и т. д.
(I bought a card on the pay market, or you can pay there to replenish any patron steam resource, etc. translated with the help of a translator)
Я знал про обходные пути пополнения, но вообще не углублялся в эту тему и не было желания этим заниматься, но спасибо, буду иметь в виду.
I knew about the refill workarounds, but didn't delve into that topic and had no desire to do it, but thanks, I'll keep that in mind

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Mac client appears to have a glitch, i'm not sure what caused it but the client stopped showing any of the graphics, the text still shows.
I suspect it originated from me adjusting the brightness in preferences about mid-way through the chapters but restarting from a non-save point doesn't appear to fix it either.
Interesting VN, hope you keep on making it and maybe find the cause of this.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Mac client appears to have a glitch, i'm not sure what caused it but the client stopped showing any of the graphics, the text still shows.
I suspect it originated from me adjusting the brightness in preferences about mid-way through the chapters but restarting from a non-save point doesn't appear to fix it either.
Interesting VN, hope you keep on making it and maybe find the cause of this.
Try to go to preference and click Restart button. Tell me if that fix the issue

Btw did you get the game on f95 or steam or patreon/subscribestar?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes