Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Chapter 10 of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn has been released!

Chapter 10 Trailer:

Buy it now on Steam and you will always get the update but make sure to leave positive review!
Positive reviews are super important in Steam's algorithm and success on steam means I can finally buy rtx 4090, expanding the team, hiring voice actress, hiring professional to create custom music and buying more premium daz3d asset as I said it here .

Steam Link:
There is a bit different version between Steam and Patreon/subscribestar version. Due to Patreon new TOS which almost got me banned, I have to delete 3 previous Derek and Jeremy scenes as well as you cannot change relationship name in Patreon version now. But you can have all of those things in Steam version, so I recommend you to buy the game there

Itch.io link: (Sorry, but for now, FAL cannot be sold on itch because itch and Steam are both game marketplaces, and there are some new terms I need to sort out in order to be able to sell FAL on both Steam and Itch simultaneously. If you can’t buy it on Steam. You can always get the game in my Patreon/Subscribestar. Patreon/Subscribestar is not a marketplace but rather a support platform site so I can upload the game in there but of course the price in Patreon is higher rather than in steam. Thank you for your understanding)

SFW itch.io link:
SFW youtube trailer:

Here is the link for level 4++ Patrons:
Here is the link for level 4++ Subscribers:
Will be released for level 3 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 3 days (8 of April 2024)
Will be released for level 2 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 7 days (12 of April 2024)

This version will NOT become free.

Chapter 6 will be the latest free version

Chapter 10 Changelogs:
-700 Full HD Cinematic quality renders (The biggest update so far!)
-36 animations (It contains 3.001 Full HD renders)
-2 Cinematic animations ((It contains 21.054 Full HD renders)
-So in total chapter 10 adds 553+2.376+21.054 =23.983 renders!
-17k Words
-7 New Background Music

So the current update contains:
-4.727 Full HD quality renders
-184 animations (It contains 14.879 Full HD renders)
-6 looping animations
-10 Unreal Engine 5 Cinematic Videos (It contains 43.347 HD renders)
-So in total Chapter 8 provides 4.027+43.347+11.879 = 64.347 Full HD renders
-178k Words
-84 Background Music
-257 Voice Narrated Lines

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
do you get the next updates for free or do you have to pay again for those too??

By buying it on Steam, you'll always receive the latest updates of the game. But please make sure to leave a positive review if you enjoy the game because positive reviews are super important in Steam's algorithm.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Chapter 10 of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn has been released!

Chapter 10 Trailer:

Buy it now on Steam and you will always get the update but make sure to leave positive review!
Positive reviews are super important in Steam's algorithm and success on steam means I can finally buy rtx 4090, expanding the team, hiring voice actress, hiring professional to create custom music and buying more premium daz3d asset as I said it here .

Steam Link:
There is a bit different version between Steam and Patreon/subscribestar version. Due to Patreon new TOS which almost got me banned, I have to delete 3 previous Derek and Jeremy scenes as well as you cannot change relationship name in Patreon version now. But you can have all of those things in Steam version, so I recommend you to buy the game there

Itch.io link: (Sorry, but for now, FAL cannot be sold on itch because itch and Steam are both game marketplaces, and there are some new terms I need to sort out in order to be able to sell FAL on both Steam and Itch simultaneously. If you can’t buy it on Steam. You can always get the game in my Patreon/Subscribestar. Patreon/Subscribestar is not a marketplace but rather a support platform site so I can upload the game in there but of course the price in Patreon is higher rather than in steam. Thank you for your understanding)

SFW itch.io link:
SFW youtube trailer:

Here is the link for level 4++ Patrons:
Here is the link for level 4++ Subscribers:
Will be released for level 3 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 3 days (8 of April 2024)
Will be released for level 2 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 7 days (12 of April 2024)

This version will NOT become free.

Chapter 6 will be the latest free version

Chapter 10 Changelogs:
-700 Full HD Cinematic quality renders (The biggest update so far!)
-36 animations (It contains 3.001 Full HD renders)
-2 Cinematic animations ((It contains 21.054 Full HD renders)
-So in total chapter 10 adds 553+2.376+21.054 =23.983 renders!
-17k Words
-7 New Background Music

So the current update contains:
-4.727 Full HD quality renders
-184 animations (It contains 14.879 Full HD renders)
-6 looping animations
-10 Unreal Engine 5 Cinematic Videos (It contains 43.347 HD renders)
-So in total Chapter 8 provides 4.027+43.347+11.879 = 64.347 Full HD renders
-178k Words
-84 Background Music
-257 Voice Narrated Lines
Sorry CN, but can you clarify a question for me?
When you buy the game on Steam, can you physically download the game or will you have to play directly on the platform?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Bro, one question.
Your ' Some of my videos ' is hot! Is there from a game or just for fun?
Thanks
These are just Fan Art for now!
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-fan-art.30882/

I really wanted to buy the game!
I've never been a Steam user so I had to install the platform on my hard drive, but I'm stuck at the fucking moment of solving the capcha and it won't let me go any fucking further to create an account!
Am I one-eyed or is it fate trying to save me money?

Last edited:
Reactions: Am2112897

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
When you buy the game on Steam, can you physically download the game or will you have to play directly on the platform?
I believe you can physically download the game bro.

These are just Fan Art for now!
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-fan-art.30882/

I really wanted to buy the game!
I've never been a Steam user so I had to install the platform on my hard drive, but I'm stuck at the fucking moment of solving the capcha and it won't let me go any fucking further to create an account!
Am I one-eyed or is it fate trying to save me money?
Do you use VPN? Try not to use it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Steam downloads Ren'Py games the same as you would here, or any other game for that matter, hell you can take it out of the Steam games frolder and play it on another device that doen't have Steam, they aren't protected in anyway shapre or form.

so which version does F95 use, the steam or the patreon?

Patreon/SS/Itch.io, there was no Steam version until yesterday.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I believe you can physically download the game bro.

Do you use VPN? Try not to use it
Steam downloads Ren'Py games the same as you would here, or any other game for that matter, hell you can take it out of the Steam games frolder and play it on another device that doen't have Steam, they aren't protected in anyway shapre or form.

Patreon/SS/Itch.io, there was no Steam version until yesterday.
OK thanks!
I'll try again later!
The problem will certainly not be the VPN because I don't have it!
And of course, I won't forget the positive review!
Stay safe!

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Reactions: Parkernfc

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The software definitely doesn't want me to create an account! :mad:
I'm not a hacker!
This has never happened to me before!
I don't know what else I can do!

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The software definitely doesn't want me to create an account! :mad:
I'm not a hacker!
This has never happened to me before!
I don't know what else I can do!
Some people on reddit suggest to create the account in other browser like Microsoft edge/firefox/internet explorer or chrome if you are not using it

They also suggest this if that does not work

-- FIX [WINDOWS VERSION] --

Flushing your Server DNS will fix this issue, since it is a DNS error that the Captcha is getting that's why it is not verifying.

STEPS:

Open run [Windows 7/Vista OS] / search bar [Windows 8/10/11] and open CMD.

Type in ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.

Reopen your browser and your problem is solved.

Reactions: Terminatorgames
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes