JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It was nice to see Rebecca warm up to Maive, it was hard to like Rebecca.she is way too bratty and disrespectful all the while trying really hard to manipulate and corrupt her sister. Her Personality is hard to put up with. I actually thought she was so antagonistic to Maive because she is secretly part of the cult, and she either is protecting her Mom from the cult by keeping her Mom at arm's length or she is just jealous of her for superficial reasons. Whatever the reason it was nice to see Rebecca with Maive without her being too bratty for a change. Maive is my favourite MC and I'd rather the story focus on her and not the Sisters. I am waiting for the Cult or that red-eyed creature who was peeping on Maive to kidnap her or something.

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I totaly agree with you and it would be exciting if the red-eyed creature would strike.
The story should focus on Maive!
And yet - Rebecca could be a key role. I think Rebecca is cold as ice and therefore interesting in this story. She may have long infiltrated the Cult and introduced Maive to the Cult. Because Maive do a lot for her job and throws values over bord - she will do everything for her children.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
I totaly agree with you and it would be exciting if the red-eyed creature would strike.
The story should focus on Maive!
And yet - Rebecca could be a key role. I think Rebecca is cold as ice and therefore interesting in this story. She may have long infiltrated the Cult and introduced Maive to the Cult. Because Maive do a lot for her job and throws values over bord - she will do everything for her children.
i didn't pay attention to secte story , so cthulhu will fuck maeve ? :KEK:

sorry i was paying attention to sex scenes more than story

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The male protagonist tag here should be a multi protagonist one, cuz you can control Linda from Milky City Maeve, the FMC, and make decisions for her son, her son's best friend, her younger daughter, Nayla, and her older daughter, Rebecca's boyfriend, but the game's mainly focused on Maeve, the female main character, which makes it a mostly FMC game.

Some of the situations the FMC finds herself into that lead to her getting fucked are pretty ridiculous, but the whole cult thing adds a lil spice to the usual fuck fest seen in fem.prot games, and the women's bodies are insanely attractive, especially their asses, so don't feel apprehensive about giving it a go and seeing if you like it or not just bcz other players did or did not.
thanks for the info was hoping there was a main male protagonist to control and have the female loyal to him but sounds like its not for me

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
was hoping there was a main male protagonist to control and have the female loyal to him but sounds like its not for me
I know what you mean, and I thought the same thing when I first saw this game, since I'm not much of an FMC game fan, but I still recommend you give it a go when you have some free time and decide for yourself if you really like it or not. You won't know if the game's good or bad till you try it yourself, cuz most of us here have different tastes and preferences when it comes to this, and in the end, you might be pleasantly surprised about the story, is the only advice I can give you.:)

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes