• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Gallery Mod Ch1-7

The game was re-worked again a bit, some music won't play on the first chapters, will try to fix that.
The rest work just fine.

Enjoy!

Features:
  • unlock gallery from chapter 1 to 7

Installation:
  • extract files in the main game folder
  • play the game!

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

merdadio

May 18, 2023
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 5] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Compressed with Mod: PC
- MAC - PC WORKUPLOAD - MAC WORKUPLOAD

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
hi, why when i put the "walkthrough, cheats and patch mod" folder in the game folder the game doesn't open anymore, but it open my pdf reader? thank you for your help

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
I was hoping that the next update would be the beach, but I guess we will continue to take advantage of the backyard with the pool hahaha
View attachment 2639432
There will be a beach scene for the next update. The image above is the remake of chapter 1 because I got a copyright issue, have to change Joyce's old model

rand0m_us3r

Oct 21, 2022
There will be a beach scene for the next update. The image above is the remake of chapter 1 because I got a copyright issue, have to change Joyce's old model
Damn that's a shame but i wondered how you managed to go this long with a character looking like Margaret Qualley (aka Mama) :)

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Absurdly difficult to take seriously with that AI generated Geralt of Rivia narration over the edgy writing.
This is what kills me whenever those narration scenes pops up with AI discount Doug Cockle. At the very least, AI Dagoth Ur has better flows with no stutters

Reactions: JeeJeeJeez
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes