iju513

Dec 7, 2017
for those running into the blue error message check your OneDrive...
C:\Users\*your user*\OneDrive\Documents\faterealtanua_savedata mine had saved there instead of the
C:\Users\*your user*\Documents\faterealtanua_savedata. You don't need a Japanese locale emulator.
This should be reflected in the downloads going forward. It was the final piece I needed to get through the blue screen of death. Doing the other way requires the Japanese locale emulator and even then the language is still in Japanese, despite the patches supposedly added there.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Can we get uploaded in here?
Mega
Thx for sharing! To ask OP update clic report -> update and then send the link.

I will do when I have time 1 Go mirrors with this version but without 2400 and 3200 resolutions which take as much place as all other files, 20 Go would jus take too much time for me to download and then upload.

Or if someone have better connection but don't know how to do it, just split it with Winrar (it is free):
  1. Select all files you want to compress
  2. Right clic -> Winrar -> add to archive
  3. Set compression to optimal and split to 1 Go (or more) parts
  4. Upload all parts and post links

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Unfortunately it's been rejected
Will try after uploading all 1 Go parts. Didn't had answere for my previous 1 Go parts upload but used Other section instead of Update.

Edit: Do they list changes from previous version, that may be because they refused the new link.

Files download and split, uploading part 1 atm. The games is 9,77 Go with HD/1600/1920 resolution only. Will do 1 Go parts for 2400 and 3200 resolutions afterward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes and no - will see if I can do something - portable version - or???
Mega folder is the main issue.
What seems to be the issue by the way? I think there are clear instructions in the forum post

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Virus detection with Malwarebit Ultra and Virustotal, author says it is safe, use it at your own risk.

You need the game first before using this patch. You can use OP 8 Go link or my 1 Go links.

Source: , read known issues and installation instruction.
New version (v1.1.1): here

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirafune

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Out of curiosity, how do you install this? I've seen the readme but hard to tell how to get past this part
Didn't installed it yet so just saw the red message on the 1st screen of the patch, it won't download the game but move together files of the 3 routes, so you need to download the game (either with the 8 Go link in OP or with my 1 Go links).
I'm installing right now, will edit if anything new.
I'm uploading other resolutions from now, you will find them in the folder link, will add direct links when all parts will be there. The .svf files are for verifying files CRC so you can easily check if there is an update posted on nrvnqsr, use QuickSVF or similar.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Didn't installed it yet so just saw the red message on the 1st screen of the patch, it won't download the game but move together files of the 3 routes, so you need to download the game (either with the 8 Go link in OP or with my 1 Go links).
I'm installing right now, will edit if anything new.
I'm uploading other resolutions from now, you will find them in the folder link, will add direct links when all parts will be there. The .svf files are for verifying files CRC so you can easily check if there is an update posted on nrvnqsr, use QuickSVF or similar.
Oh, I've thought the links you posted above contained the game already, my bad, will try it!

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Same for me don't worry ;) . Didn't start Fate yet but installation gave me a single folder with previous game files untouched, setup allow you to choose goodies / resolution / censorship.
Read me provided after installation .

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Same for me don't worry ;) . Didn't start Fate yet but installation gave me a single folder with previous game files untouched, setup allow you to choose goodies / resolution / censorship.
Read me provided after installation .
Just wanted to update that link 6. from your 1GB links doesnt work, goes up to 98% and stops :(

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Just wanted to update that link 6. from your 1GB links doesnt work, goes up to 98% and stops :(
Yes, don't know why I use Mega client to download/upload. Didn't have parts anymore and after making them again I had md5 missmatch on parts 7 and 8. It should be fixed now but you will have to download parts 7 and 8 again.

ErogeKing

Nov 3, 2021
The Ultimate Edition was recently checked by me after malwarebytes brought up the setup execution file as a "Trojan", I then dragged the file into Virustotal and it was indeed a trojan. Luckily it didn't do me no harm but it might harm other people's computers, please avoid downloading this until a safe upload is provided.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes