korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Just like our friend abloodk said, I opened a new save, says I need to talk to Clara in her office, I go, there is only the talk option, and when I press it, it doesn't give me a task anyway.
(I already used the fix a few posts above)
So you have task option but task is not giving right?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
There are a lot of bugs in the game and I wish the developer wouldn't add new things without fixing the bugs
Fully agree, I came on to make a post about the bugs, which are not just a few, there is literally a literal ton of them throughout the game, which is a major pity as it could be a fantastic game without the bugs.

I took over from Clara to manage the school, and soon as I clicked "Go To Work" in my office, I encountered the office bugs as I call them, and for every work option there is endless bugs and no back button either, so, save before going to work in the office, most work in the office cannot be completed because of the endless bugs.

If someone with know how would debug the game we would all be so thankful, I know, it is a big ask, as the bugs are beginning, middle and end of the present game.

Building up the stats for each girl is VERY grindy, and that is putting it mildly lol.

Good Story.
Good continuity of same girl pics and vids.
Game could be huge in the long run.

But, it is fillled top to bottom with bugs and playability <-- not even sure if the grammar on that word is real lol but playing it and encountering so so many bugs, just kills the enjoyment of this game totally.

Side question for anyone in the know ;)
Are these cheat codes up to date?
IR2sF1Dh1S - +500 cash
ISd2mWDmUw - cheat panel
PO7Y17EV9B - gift items one of each
c3pj2LOK1C - quest items
s85MblqY5a - qualification +1
uc0FICoBKa - maxstamina +1
XsBEACBq6o - back button

Last edited:

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for sharing and your help. Tommorow new version will be and we fixed that bug. Sorry for inconviniece!

Easy B.

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1362125

Overview:
Play as a newly hired Biology teacher who desires to corrupt his fellow teachers, neighbours and his students. Seduce scores of women, from your sexy neighbour right up to the principal of the school. Work, Corrupt and fuck to become everyone's Favorite Teacher.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-01
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: SluttyStar - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats Code:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Extras: Fan Signature -

*This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

View attachment 1258350 View attachment 1258351 View attachment 1258352 View attachment 1258353 View attachment 1258354 View attachment 1258355 View attachment 1258356 View attachment 1258357 View attachment 1258358 View attachment 632599 View attachment 632600 View attachment 632601
The Download-File doesn't work.

Beau05

May 15, 2021
Updated codes:
h0bbitRing = +$500
m0byD1ckWhale = cheat panel on
w0nderAlic3 = gift items
f4hrenh3it451 = quest items
1984BigBr0 = qualification +1
dr4culaBite = max stamina +1
scarl3tL3tter = back button enabled
gr3atG4tsby = gallery unlocked

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
For some reason I can't even start Monica's questline even after going to the beach from 3-5 after lessons, the option to "Listen to the waves" isn't there.

Last edited:

Chota629

Jul 17, 2018
For some reason I can't even start Monica's questline even after going to the beach from 3-5 after lessons, the option to "Listen to the waves" isn't there.
Same, I can get her books at the Library, but whether I give them to her or not I can't get the beach to pop to start her or Olivia.

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Oh by the way, maybe you didn't finish prologue tasks? There is storyline. After that task available. But if it's very old save it can skip

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes