myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I remember having problems with the incest patch and people still being referred to as landlord when I brought the game up and loaded a save file but hitting shift + R to reload the game fixed it.

Looking at the character tab for me all dudes will be a pass Alex is a go Elise and Iris are a go Jessica is a pass Dawn maybe Nicole is a go mother is probably a pass since it looks like you'd have to have a relationship with both her and her dad.
Reading Oliver's sounds about right and probably would be hilarious to see him as a sissy Elvis impersonator.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Tbh, it's good. I have kept it, especially for an event later on. Can't tell 'ya everything but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course. Read the "Avoidable Fetishes" part in the OP.

That's a lot of questions to answer but I'll clear them out as it's just not you but some more people who have similar questions:

[/SPOILER]
Ah, it wasn't clear that they had told Liam she was alive and had been drugged. I still think them just finding her b4 the police arrive would have been simpler to plot out and required less of a convoluted solution.

You do still have a problem with being unable to make some choices. For instance, two choices into the Defiance path, you can't choose any corruption after that.

As for sex, I wasn't personally (I know it says ALL) expecting any with Claire yet, but showing the sex scene in Liam's head would have provided some sex content w/o pushing the actual sex too quickly.

Why Deker gave Clair a gun when she'd be more likely to accidentally shoot herself or someone else by accident was just irresponsible (of Deker--great character btw). You either need to retcon at least some knowledge of firearms or something.

btw -- none of this is to say I dislike what you're doing, you've certainly got my attention, and some of the dialogue is quite clever. Just the whole option to avoid being tricked into giving Hogwart mouth to mouth was clever, and some of the corruption choices didn't cause Claire to be completely/naively manipulated (which I find annoying)

Nice work and thanks for the answer to those questions. Good luck, looking forward to more of the story.

Reactions: Flower's Fan

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
1641072106583.png

This will get the developers of this game in trouble with both Patreon and Discord guidelines since they have a 0 tolerance policy towards shota and loli

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Holy hell the transitions are excruciatingly slow. I'm sure I missed a ton of content. From what little information and context nothing seemed worthwhile to pursue. I had no clue wtf was going on 90% of the time.

Good luck.

Reactions: sava75

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.3 + IC Patch

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but once I get past chapter 1 it will only ever allow me to pick one of the two options presented to me. Is this normal? Do you need to pick certain choices to make later options available to click on? They aren't grayed out or anything so I wasn't sure.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but once I get past chapter 1 it will only ever allow me to pick one of the two options presented to me. Is this normal? Do you need to pick certain choices to make later options available to click on? They aren't grayed out or anything so I wasn't sure.
That's right. If you're unable to choose an option then you don't have enough points for it.

Reactions: 21ohiokid

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
What are the options in the poll for clothing in the upcoming 1.40 update?

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Installed patch. Quit. Restarted. Still says Landlord and landlady. Quit. Started new game. Still says landlord and landlady.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Installed patch. Quit. Restarted. Still says Landlord and landlady. Quit. Started new game. Still says landlord and landlady.
The only reason behind this could be that you haven't installed the patch correctly.

1. Is overused in games.
2. and 3. eww
4. Is pretty hot.
Lel. There's actually a tie going on for 3rd and 4th with 42 votes each. Your comment might make it easier for me to decide :LUL:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Flower of Evil

3 Looks like something an old woman would wear I think I even remember one of my elderly teachers wearing something like that 2 probably wouldn't look that bad but that design doesn't help it.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Funny. I looked at the images and could not decide between 3 and 4 too. :)
3 looks kind of business casual, for a prim and proper businesswoman,
4 more like disco party dress for a Saturday night for a not so stiff chick.
And both have their merits.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I just finished the prologue (its very short) but i can say that it has tremendous potential,story still needs to be fleshed out and some plotholes/inconsistencies fixed but it does have that special something.

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes