Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Seems like the game's dead. Sumimasen
The dev has slowed with the updates instead releasing a new version every other month but he's still chipping away at it. Right now his focus is on finishing the succubus, her animations, and the first iteration of the grapple system which will hopefully come out this month. In the years since I've been following this game he's always been consistently active, almost every tuesday he'll post an update and respond to most comments/messages. scc_04.jpg

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The dev has slowed with the updates instead releasing a new version every other month but he's still chipping away at it. Right now his focus is on finishing the succubus, her animations, and the first iteration of the grapple system which will hopefully come out this month. In the years since I've been following this game he's always been consistently active, almost every tuesday he'll post an update and respond to most comments/messages. View attachment 936719
a npc character or is it a race to choose?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The overview in OP is much too long and convoluted for me, ain't nobody got time for this.
So my question is: Has this game an actual storyline? If yes, what is it?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
The overview in OP:
A role playing game for adults that will combine elements from Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions.

Me: always contributing.
that's supposed to be interesting but we still didn't get story

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
any monster/furry x human content added recently??

i remember you could get fucked by the goblin girl, but i tried that build over a year ago

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Just found this; it has tons of promise, and I like what's already available!~ I'll be keeping an eye on this beauty!~

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes