ult4violence

Apr 3, 2019
It says in the changelog "Customization / transformation system for human player and NPCs" Is this something we can access in the game?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
It says in the changelog "Customization / transformation system for human player and NPCs" Is this something we can access in the game?
Currently that's limited to potions, if you go north of town on top of a hill covered in trees you'll find a house with a goblin merchant inside, she sells potions that you can either use on yourself to slightly change your appearance (muscle/fat/breast levels) or you can reverse pick pocket someone a potion and they'll immediately drink it.

nice concept, but there are obviously some bugs due to the early stage of development like the characters heads entering the ground or walls on sex scenes, the mc body bugs if you equip the globin vest, but the overaal idea of the game is prety great
That's been a thing for quite a few versions now, my best guess is that a system hasn't been made yet to distinguish races for armor limits, if you equip the minotaurs armor the same thing happens. You can also reverse pick pocket the goblins and give them the minotaur armor for a similar effect.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this more ne endless Alpha.
where you see the same thing with every update. Namely nothing new XD

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
slaen:
I really hope you read this to the end before replying, although I know it's Long, and I know you're probably busy giving us what we want, I really feel deeply about this topic...

In response to the Pregnancy line of thinking:
It should be toggle-able, and... I Love It!!! Although Contraceptives (chemical/pyhisical) should be a thing, also toggle-able.

Idk about most people, but I personally have a HUGE *ahem* Breeding Fetish, and by "Breeding" I mean All Types!!!:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one thing I didn't care for in CoC was there was no interaction with your child/children, (wanted my own army of offspring lol) kinda bummed me out...

Also being able to recruit/enslave randos you like would have been cool, just saying...
Off topic:

You could make it to where the fertility/virility of "The Player"/"The NPCs" is basically non-existent/stupid-low due to "plot device" and for you to "get a NPC preggers"/"get preggers by NPC" you'd have to drink a potion/potions (craft-able? (also Is crafting/resources a thing? If not, should be!)) and make them drink a potion/potions after dominating/defeating them...

Adding to above:

As far as "Pregnancy Progression" is concerned:

As far as "Child Growth Progression" is concerned:

But that's just my 2,347 cents on the matter, ultimatly it's your game, and you can take it in which ever way you want it to go. I'm just a keyboard on the net with a fetish...

Edit (9/9/2020):
To the mod who edited my post:
To make a spoiler, you would do [*spoiler] minus the * before and [/*spoiler] minus the * after the text. If you want to do it manually. Otherwise, there is a button in the little bar above a post that looks like a little flag for the button.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How are the sex scenes? Is the quality good?

Are there futanari enemies?
The animations are a little rough around the edges, the 2nd goblin cowgirl position is refined and more indicative of the animation quality going forward, all other animations are going to be reworked. In my opinion--save for some clipping in the earlier animations--they're great. Futas are on the way with the succubus being the first to have the variant. Humans can already be futas so it's a guarantee that they'll be in eventually.

any cheats?
There aren't any cheats yet but:
Insert = Speed up
Delete = Speed down
Home = Reset speed
End = Time freeze
Page up = Save
Page Down = Load save

is there any kind of brothel?
Not yet though I don't know if the dev plans to add them, I'd be surprised if one wasn't added eventually.

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
Are there any quests implemented yet? I seem to remember one where you have to save a barmaid from a goblin cave, but I can't find it again.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Did i miss something or does the alchemist goblin not have a scene anymore?
Are there any quests implemented yet? I seem to remember one where you have to save a barmaid from a goblin cave, but I can't find it again.
The old quests were removed or disabled, probably as a consequence of the map change. There is no cave for the barmaid quest now but it never had any animations, it's probably on the backburner until imp animations are made. As for why the goblin alchemist has no quest I don't know, she sells items now so maybe the dev ran out of time to get her quest/roaming/shop systems to play nice but that's just an assumption. Besides those two quests the blacksmith implies she has one for you to collect iron ore but no matter how much you have she never accepts it so it seems questing as a whole has been turned off.

Reactions: 1hollow1
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes