Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
slaen:
I really hope you read this to the end before replying, although I know it's Long, and I know you're probably busy giving us what we want, I really feel deeply about this topic...

In response to the Pregnancy line of thinking:
It should be toggle-able, and... I Love It!!! Although Contraceptives (chemical/pyhisical) should be a thing, also toggle-able.

Idk about most people, but I personally have a HUGE *ahem* Breeding Fetish, and by "Breeding" I mean All Types!!!:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one thing I didn't care for in CoC was there was no interaction with your child/children, (wanted my own army of offspring lol) kinda bummed me out...

Also being able to recruit/enslave randos you like would have been cool, just saying...
Off topic:

You could make it to where the fertility/virility of "The Player"/"The NPCs" is basically non-existent/stupid-low due to "plot device" and for you to "get a NPC preggers"/"get preggers by NPC" you'd have to drink a potion/potions (craft-able? (also Is crafting/resources a thing? If not, should be!)) and make them drink a potion/potions after dominating/defeating them...

Adding to above:

As far as "Pregnancy Progression" is concerned:

As far as "Child Growth Progression" is concerned:

But that's just my 2,347 cents on the matter, ultimatly it's your game, and you can take it in which ever way you want it to go. I'm just a keyboard on the net with a fetish...

Edit (9/9/2020):
To the mod who edited my post:

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
v1.9 have a bug that if you die 2 times, for imps in the cave (That's where i tested it) you respawn nude, stuck on a place and if i jump, i fall through the floor to a endless fall.

omg05

Apr 6, 2019
I can´t play the game because I get an error saying Failed to open descriptor file .../PF.uproject. I was able to play it a couple months ago without any issue but now this error appears as soon as I press the game icon. Anybody knows what that means?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
remind me why people like motion blur so much? I feel like i'm going crossed eyed playing this that i have to reduce the pp settings to low.

Literally the same issue i have with another game on here called breeders.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
A good portion of the right side of my screen just gets cut off. I tried windowed mode, I tried adjusting the window, I tried turning all the graphics around, nothing worked. Is this a big issue for you guys, or am I alone in this odd world of having no right side of my game window?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Combine elements from Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions...

I'm rather curious about that corruption of champion aspect. Will there be race transformation like that goblin girl or something?

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
I love how people hated on the development of this project at it's beginning and the dev keeps pissing on those haters with each new release.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
the character models look fantastic, i absolutely love the shortstack goblin lady, i really hope to see this finished and to see it released on Steam, it will be an instant buy :) keep up the good work.

Reactions: jttth

yveren

Jan 16, 2020
nice concept, but there are obviously some bugs due to the early stage of development like the characters heads entering the ground or walls on sex scenes, the mc body bugs if you equip the globin vest, but the overaal idea of the game is prety great

Sep 1, 2019
Game was initially released in 2019 and if you look at the update logs it would appear that they took a long time with this latest update. That makes it seem like all the stuff that was implemented in this newest update took time because the dev was learning how to do it. I hope this game goes somewhere.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes