kaiten

May 4, 2017
I tried to change it to EDSF, only to notice that you can't bind left or back through the customization menu. It remained in limbo since then. Thanks for the ini location, i've looked for hours, never stumbled upon it.

Edit: *FACEPALM* I was stuck with the idea that it's made in Unity. If I'd figured out it was Unreal Engine I would've probably found the ini files myself. Guess it's Covid induced delusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: candy76041820
Dec 29, 2017
played it when first released was shit played it again still shit ... but i suppose its still early days... mouse too sensitive, no idea what im supposed to do... got in conversation with npc and well i couldnt exit conversation gave up with it

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
medieval fantasy with cartoonish graphics with sex with first person option? veeery nice!
looking forward to this, pls dont abandon

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Version 1.9

1.9 Changelist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.8 rough changelist

1.7 Changelist:

Last edited:
Reactions: omg05 and 4@ncyEvil

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
i'd probably break the game from how many babies that will be made. if there was pregnancy

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm just hoping that the devs will actually put a focus on optimizing this game. Generally speaking if there is a Unity or Unreal game on F95, it's going to run like boiled dicks.

arlch

Apr 10, 2020
Would love more animations for two dudes, even if it's just copied from the female anims

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes