Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
nice job for now, but I think there is a "bug" when talking to the guard there is no way to end the conversation. I have to close the game (I don't know if I'm wrong something :))

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
nice job for now, but I think there is a "bug" when talking to the guard there is no way to end the conversation. I have to close the game (I don't know if I'm wrong something :))
press TAB, but yes, it is a bug, should be given as option in the menu

Reactions: Raiden-K

sarashi

May 4, 2018
i have never played any of those 3 . yes truly xD but i seen others playing skyrim so i kinda can expect good things out of this game in the future :D

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hello, I find this interesting, just a question: are trans and gay content avoidable? Not my cup of tea
Would like to know that as well, but looks like you're the one to choose whom to have sex with, but i could be wrong :unsure:

Reactions: meanguy

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hello, I find this interesting, just a question: are trans and gay content avoidable? Not my cup of tea
Would like to know that as well, but looks like you're the one to choose whom to have sex with, but i could be wrong :unsure:
Right now it is, when you're defeated an enemy will approach you, if they make it to you they'll initiate a scene, they'll be standing naked over you, from there you can choose an animation from a list or exit the scene completely, respawning back in town. I don't think it's going to stay that way forever but the dev has said over at that you'll eventually be able to disable whatever it is you don't want to see in the sex scenes.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
A game where you can have it all...... except the ability to have sex indoors. If the screens are any indication.

grosma

Oct 19, 2016
Wait, are the scenes supposed to work ? because they certainly don't for me... characters just stare into nothingness awkwardly

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
interesting game, only that the animations lack more positions like scissors between lesbians, like doggystyle and 69 among the others ..

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
is it normal the printer sound each steps?
When you create your character if you use mousewheel you cannot rotate your character anymore.
Also first time in game i run to speack to a guard and i had to alt+F4 to "exit" because we are unable.

Also i ran around and tried once a sex scene. My character and npc was stuck on T pose.
A kind of note in inventory would be nice to guide "tester/player".

Beside, nice graphic.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The game is really nice and i have high expectations for it, i'm really enjoying the crafting mechanics, quest mechanics, farming and the camping mechanics, thought it's in really early game development, have really a enjoyable gameplay but only 2 scenes that i have found so far, but still having high hopes for it.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
The game is really nice and i have high expectations for it, i'm really enjoying the crafting mechanics, quest mechanics, farming and the camping mechanics, thought it's in really early game development, have really a enjoyable gameplay but only 2 scenes that i have found so far, but still having high hopes for it.
What version of the game are you playing? I can't find anywhere to craft, farm, or do quests.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Hmm, the W key seems to default both to move forward and to ready weapon. Any ideas if there's a permanent way to change it? It doesn't seem to remember set keybinds for me. Or maybe an ini file in which you could change them manually?

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
Looks to have a lot of potential, but I hope the level of ambition doesn't do the project in. The game is still clearly in very early development so won't comment on the gameplay, but the animations are noticeably lower quality than the models. Are they just placeholders, or is there some other reason they're on the meh side?
Yes, the human on human and goblin animations are super rough and placeholder. I'm in the process of updating the human on goblin animations right now it's just going to take some time.

Got a question for you as well. How do you plant o expand the game once you have your bedrock foundations taken care of? Will you work one town/location at a time, creating all the conversations and quests for that area, before moving onto a new location? Or will you slowly build up the world as a whole, using placeholders for unfinished content? Both approaches have their advantages, I'm curious what your plans are.
Most likely one area at a time. That way I can focus on the current content instead of trying to sketch in everything at once. It also seems people enjoy more "finished" content sooner rather than looking at placeholder content.

For the most part yes. The player has control over any scenes that play with their character. Currently there will be nudity of all genders that the player will see but they will have the choice to walk away or respawn in town without actually playing any scenes. Eventually there should be some options to limit certain content - but this isn't a high priority feature yet.

Thanks for the bug report. As someone else mentioned pressing tab will exit out of dialogue currently. Sorry, the Skyrim hotkeys are so ingrained in me I assume everyone would try that at first. But I did just go through and add an exit button in the ui, a tooltip in the bottom corner, and made it so that ESC should also close dialogue.

how is it progressing?
still demo?
Yes, it's still early in development and more a proof of concept than a proper game still. It's very close to being in an alpha state but if people want to play a fully developed game then this isn't the project they're looking for - yet.

Wait, are the scenes supposed to work ? because they certainly don't for me... characters just stare into nothingness awkwardly
Yes, the scenes should work and are dependent on the anatomy combinations of the characters involved. During character creation did you specify genitals? It defaults to none (I need to make this clearer to new players) and so there aren't any animations yet for characters without any anatomy. Or was there a different bug that you were running into? Were there UI elements on the right hand side of the screen while interacting with characters?

interesting game, only that the animations lack more positions like scissors between lesbians, like doggystyle and 69 among the others ..
More positions and polish to the animations are coming in the future! It's just a matter of juggling animation time with other content creation time.

is it normal the printer sound each steps?
When you create your character if you use mousewheel you cannot rotate your character anymore.
Also first time in game i run to speack to a guard and i had to alt+F4 to "exit" because we are unable.

Also i ran around and tried once a sex scene. My character and npc was stuck on T pose.
A kind of note in inventory would be nice to guide "tester/player".

Beside, nice graphic.
Yes, the printer sound is super palce holder but is normal. All of the current sounds I grabbed from the marketplace and can probably be considered temporary. It was strange to have everything completely silent.

During character creation can you click and drag the character to rotate them still? That's the intended behavior. Oh looking at the creator right now - that's a bug I didn't notice. I think the mouse wheel is trying to zoom the camera in and then to switch to first person view which changes how the character rotates. I'll try to fix that for the next build. Thanks!

Hmm, I haven't run into a tpose bug yet - unless was it an animation with the red imps? or maybe the minotaur? The public build had a few bugs with their scenes. But if it was human on human / slime / goblin if you wouldn't mind letting me know what happened and how you triggered the scene it would help me track down the bug.

As for a note in the inventory - do you mean like a general quest sort of thing? or a motivation for the player on how to get started in the game?

Thanks, but I'm not sure what you mean by crafting, farming and camping mechanics. None of those are implemented in my game. Also, depending on the version you're playing, more than 2 scenes for the player to interact with. Scenes will be different depending on the player's anatomy and how they initiate the scenes - winning or losing in combat will lead to different scenes.

Hmm, the W key seems to default both to move forward and to ready weapon. Any ideas if there's a permanent way to change it? It doesn't seem to remember set keybinds for me. Or maybe an ini file in which you could change them manually?
That's an interesting but that I haven't run into before. At one point in time I rebound my mouse look to a keyboard key by accident and broke everything. I ended up just deleting the keybinds completely and then was able to rebind after that - C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\PF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\ should be where the ini files are. I haven't messed with changing anything there by hand though. But the in game key binding isn't working for you? Did the W key ready your weapon by default or after changing something in the hotkey menu? Ready should default to R. Are you on a qwerty keyboard?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes