D

Deleted member 2514303

The dev is going to come back with an apology for why he didnt deliver and went quiet and is going to promise to do better in the future like he always has.
And does anyone actually care about all those different details in the sex scene with max? He should've left the scene as is was before and moved on to working on Bangkok instead of wasting all these months

Apr 3, 2019
The dev is going to come back with an apology for why he didnt deliver and went quiet and is going to promise to do better in the future like he always has.
And does anyone actually care about all those different details in the sex scene with max? He should've left the scene as is was before and moved on to working on Bangkok instead of wasting all these months

"My PC broke. It was old anyway so I decided I'd consult an expert on which PC to buy now that would fit the best for Erotic Game Development. Unfortunately there aren't many resources available, and I had to communicate with the expert with carrier pigeon, that's why it took so long!"

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
On discord the mods said he was alive and well. So now can't wait to see the next update, since he worked so hard that he had to take a 3 weeks break from giving any news apparently :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Rixen and PilotLara

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
One of the Reasons i never thought crush milk his patreons was his status reports. Almost daily he posted what he did and how much progress he got. but thats a long time ago...
now im not sure if he still works on this game

Reactions: Rixen

0ne

Dec 11, 2016
So after the update comes out (with the mandatory Patreon post), do you think Crush will give up on daily/weekly reports and go straight to monthly reports?
He is probably tired of getting slammed for adding unnessacary features so hes stopped telling people about them, but I think the criticism is deserved. If you keep moving the goal posts its impossible for people to remain enthusiastic about it. IE, he should have stuck with his original 5 eyes premise, not continually expand upon it with additional nationalities and such. Honestly, who cares what university/college the character went to in the scheme of things, they are pointless additions.

Thats what expansion packs are for, a concept that seems to be missed by these types of developers which in itself is odd because it allows you to keep making money on an already fleshed out game.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
On discord the mods said he was alive and well. So now can't wait to see the next update, since he worked so hard that he had to take a 3 weeks break from giving any news apparently :Kappa:
Yeah if you go on there they are arguing about inane aspects of the game and crush occasionally in the last few weeks posted some memes or other things unrelated to the game.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Why is everyone so confident about the next update? This thread was dead for over a year before he came back.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I guess just holding out hope that an update will be completed at some point.

And wasn't the next update supposed to be Bangkok?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Let's say it comes down to this:

1. He comes back after all this time and (for whatever reason) the content production issue fully remains. I'll consider the game dead.
2. He comes back after all this time with a good enough solution for the content production issue. The game will probably become the best of its kind.

Last edited:

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Well, I guess just holding out hope that an update will be completed at some point.

And wasn't the next update supposed to be Bangkok?
That's what I thought too, because he posted that the patrons voted for Bangkok in Discord. And he did setup a task list for Bangkok. However, he has gone back tinkering with the Dubai scene again for idk how long more.

Reactions: Breezerr

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I've been a big fan of Crush and this game from the start, and I still think it has one of the best potentials for a great game. The gameplay there is is great, I like the art, I love the ideas in mind for Bangkok. I also think Crush is a good guy who is being very honest about devoting himself to this game. But I also think he's a perfectionist to a critical degree, and that is what is holding things up. I also worry that his silence is due to panic from being overwhelmed. I've been in that position as well, panic at having to deliver something that's been delayed due to over-promising and my own perfectionism, and it's not good.

So I sympathize with him. But I finally have to bite the bullet... I just can't keep supporting this. If he does make it to Bangkok, I will happily return to supporting him. And that's not simply because he will have delivered something I want; I do believe in the goal of the Patreon system being a patron for creativity rather than paying for a specific product. But I'm at the point where I think Crush's creative process is broken to the point I am skeptical the project will ever really progress. If he makes it to Bangkok, then that will show that my worries are wrong and he is able to break through this logjam. I sincerely hope he does because again, I think he's a good and genuine guy and I still have high hopes for the game's potential. But as it stands now, I'm not sure that potential can ever materialize.

shrubbery showman

Apr 25, 2018
So after the update comes out (with the mandatory Patreon post), do you think Crush will give up on daily/weekly reports and go straight to monthly reports?
I bet those daily no progress reports wasted multiple hours every day he wrote them. I know because I'm also a perfectionist procrastinator ;)

Imo he should post a short mea culpa and then update when he has something to update on.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes