euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
To be honest, before Crush started throwing in all these customization options, stats and dice rolls he should've decided on an actual game first. None of the stats even matter right now and probably wont ever matter; like what is Mathematics or English going to do for the agent? Is she going to calculate how much dick she is going to take in a day then work out her profit? If so, why does that even matter? The game is just needlessly complex at the moment.

Imagine for example a game like GGGB and Eva made it so you could customize Ashley's background, threw in all these random stats, then made it so you need to dice roll for just to have a 60% chance to have sex with another character. And instead of actually writing the story Eva kept adding more random stats and useless shit to the game; different breast sizes for Ashley, new hairstyles for Ashley, sluttier fancier clothes for Ashley etc.

I get GGGB is a different game style than Female Agent but even a sandbox game like Tales of Androgyny only recently got customization and barely any at that, yet the players are still happy. Why? Because they are actually adding content to the game rather than new hair colors or a new nationality for the MC.

Like a few people have said; Female Agent would work fine as a CYOA that eventually gets customization options.

All that being said, something like Accidental Woman is basically in the same boat as Female Agent (has dice rolls for stat checks, full sandbox etc.), but has actually managed to push out development quicker. Maybe Crush is just not working and is just doing the good old milk Patreon friends super hard like ICSTOR.

Apr 3, 2019
On his new post, he talked about how the feedback on his plan was helpful...
and then he starts working on his plan???
Dude when you get so much criticism (I read all comments on patreon) than you should rework your plan before working on it!
50 comments say "Nope, this won't work, do this instead"
5 comments say "Keep going you Crushypoo, ur da bes and we love you just take your time"

Of course he's going to hear to the 5 comments that line with his view. He's human after all (please let's get the haha I'm a crab joke out already)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
50 comments say "Nope, this won't work, do this instead"
5 comments say "Keep going you Crushypoo, ur da bes and we love you just take your time"

Of course he's going to hear to the 5 comments that line with his view. He's human after all (please let's get the haha I'm a crab joke out already)
To all the hobby psychologists out there. :D
It's called .

DbatRT

Apr 8, 2018
To all the hobby psychologists out there. :D
It's called .
This is why we need a normal survey showing the ratio of consonants and dissenters, in the form of a graph.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I have a random question. Can anybody recommend any good text-based adult games?
I just realized I actually don't know any. I know there are a couple of games with a lot of fetishes and monsters and aliens and stuff, but I'm looking for something more down to earth, like Female Agent. I know about , but tg is not really my cup of tea. So I would be very grateful for any suggestions, websites and/or games.

Reactions: DbatRT and HS1990

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have a random question. Can anybody recommend any good text-based adult games?
I just realized I actually don't know any. I know there are a couple of games with a lot of fetishes and monsters and aliens and stuff, but I'm looking for something more down to earth, like Female Agent. I know about , but tg is not really my cup of tea. So I would be very grateful for any suggestions, websites and/or games.
You could try the Text Based tag, see what comes up. I don't know how many of them are good though.

Reactions: berny

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Newlife maybe? You can start as female and avoid the transformation stuff.

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Master of Puppets Yeah, I did that. Didn't really find anything. That's why I asked.
Nope Yes, I played Newlife. I probably should have mentioned that. In theory, I should like it, and the first hour or so was fun but I got bored pretty quickly once I reached the "gameplay loop".

Maybe you could send me a message if you have any ideas. I can share the results here in a couple of days. That way, the thread won't be spammed.

Last edited:

DongleDangle

Apr 19, 2018
Master of Puppets Yeah, I did that. Didn't really find anything. That's why I asked.
Nope Yes, I played Newlife. I probably should have mentioned that. In theory, I should like it, and the first hour or so was fun but I got bored pretty quickly once I reached the "gameplay loop".

Maybe you could send me a message if you have any ideas. I can share the results here in a couple of days. That way, the thread won't be spammed.
Have you tried Degrees of Lewdity?

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
You might like "Girl Life"
There's a bit of fantasy (optionnal succubus stuff) but it mostly matches what u ask for.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
If you are fine with being in a void, anthro/furry, and a lot of text, My Very Own Lith. It's (generally) very vanilla ignoring the furry aspect and is of exceptional quality.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Too late, he's already focusing on random worthless aspects and his cult patreons are happy with it !
Definitely won't ever support Crush again.

• Haha
Reactions: nottuide
Apr 3, 2019
Given the last three posts on the patreon I think it's actually an improvement from what we've seen before. Also, I wouldn't expect anyone to go from failure to success over night; it's a process, but he's a bit more on track than before. He can definitely go off the rails again, or get distracted still.

We have to see if any of these changes actually improve development time and if he will start writing. IMO improving efficiency and streamlining tasks so they can get done in 20 minutes instead of 1 hour is much needed in any dev project and this should have been tackled from the very beginning. Sucks, that he's doing it now when many people would rather he just start writing bangkok... but we'll see if it's just a gimmick or if it actually helps.
They might help. It would be great if they did. And in fact, they should help! It's easier to accomodate for just one or two cases than it is for 10.

...But it's also the 3rd or 4th "guys I need to rework this so content can come out faster"

Also one more thing crush. If you are lost, or need help about where to take the game or how to proceed. Ask your patreons, don't just pretend you have a plan when you don't and keep stalling. This is what your patreons are there for. You're making the game in part for them. They can tell you what they want to see in bangkok. If you have an outline for bangkok it's about time you release that much. Once you have a firm foothold on where the game is going development will be faster.
He's done that before. He only listens to the voices that replicate what he wants. Even right now, most of the feedback for the MFAGA post were in the lines of "Ehh don't do this now, focus on Bangkok right now" (which is the same feedback people have been giving him for months but whatever).

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, I just caught up with all the patreon post after the MFAGA announcement and I don't want to sound too optmisitic, especially since I'm still very sceptical, but it does sound a lot better than before.
It kind of seems like he finally has a vision for the game and a long-term plan how the game should be. I'm also very relieved he really seems to have embraced the spy part of the game. I quoted a post of him not long ago here in this thread where he admitted that he had to be convinced to not make the game just a whore simulator, so my fear was that a part of the simplification would be a "back to the whore roots" but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes