Tend

Feb 14, 2018
How would this be laundering money? Not disagreeing, just confused. If people are handing him money and he keeps it...that's just normal economics -- idiotic people, but still.

Laundering would require him taking money and then paying it back to other people, taking a cut. Or, him giving money to himself, which means he isn't actually making money to the degree it seems he is.
I think what he means is, he doesn't believe people are actually still paying that much money to Crush. What he's getting at, is that Crush himself is the majority of the Patreon supporters and he is paying the most amount in order to launder the money. (Which I don't think is the case x) ).

• Haha
Reactions: okfairenough

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
It is difficult to believe that so many are paying for this. I tend to believe that it is the fault of many fans who aren't really paying attention. If they see the pointless updates that Crush regularly posts, they are satisfied and they don't worry. If they see a more productive coding author with fewer patreon posts, they freak out and stop paying. The irrelevant photos posted on Patreon make up for the lack of actual updates, in their minds.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Other than a couple of hiccups here and there behind the scenes, this has worked amazingly well for Girl's Life (Formerly ETO)

A group of creators jumped in, worked back-n-forth through Github and made the content FLOURISH with re-writes, new characters, new content, and several mods being either worked into the game or gaining their own fanbase (Looking at you Whore Life Mod).

The ONLY drawback is the fact that if a group of creators were to attempt to take over, you would need ONE unified voice/figure to evaluate production from the other people. Kevin Smith has done a great job, but appears to be either overwhelmed himself with re-working the whole "clothing option" portion, or hampered left-n-right with having to keep other people on the ball. So, that "one voice" helps with production, but can be bogged down with simply trying to keep it all together behind the scenes.

So, yeah. I would LOVE to see a group get together and iron out some serious content/improvements to FA. I'm only worried that it may "bloat" so much that it will simply become "too much to handle" no matter how large your group is.
As one of the main writers over the last 5 years for GL thanks for the kind words, but it is Kevin Smarts not Kevin Smith, if he helped us work on the project it would likely be a lot more professionally done. ;)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Other than a couple of hiccups here and there behind the scenes, this has worked amazingly well for Girl's Life (Formerly ETO)

A group of creators jumped in, worked back-n-forth through Github and made the content FLOURISH with re-writes, new characters, new content, and several mods being either worked into the game or gaining their own fanbase (Looking at you Whore Life Mod).

The ONLY drawback is the fact that if a group of creators were to attempt to take over, you would need ONE unified voice/figure to evaluate production from the other people. Kevin Smith has done a great job, but appears to be either overwhelmed himself with re-working the whole "clothing option" portion, or hampered left-n-right with having to keep other people on the ball. So, that "one voice" helps with production, but can be bogged down with simply trying to keep it all together behind the scenes.

So, yeah. I would LOVE to see a group get together and iron out some serious content/improvements to FA. I'm only worried that it may "bloat" so much that it will simply become "too much to handle" no matter how large your group is.
Kevin Smith famous movie director here, firstly its Girl Life.
The clothing rework is complete, it was a large project that was planned and structured. At no point was I overwhemed by it anymore than any other large project. The other devs are all focused and on the same page working away as spare time permits.
There has never been one voice, it is a community project and I have always consulted the community on major changes and teh devs or whole staff on critical things that are too complex for community votes.
I will admit that I'm currently adding some new clothing but that is because there was a need for nerd clothing raised and use of it desired for future content. Building things for our writers to build upon is key to expanding our game world.

I know it doesn't always look like we are sticking to a plan or mostly moving in one direction together from the outside but we are slower than a paid for game as we work in our spare time so some things take time.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't want false claims to upset my team considering all the hard work they do.

That said thank you for the positive commeents, they do mean a lot.

Last edited:

Capt Price

Nov 26, 2018
Is the new early release a different game than the previous one.
The last game ended saying it will continue the Bangkok path in the next version. But in this early release it is like a complete restart of the game.
Am i missing something here??

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
The last game ended saying it will continue the Bangkok path in the next version. But in this early release it is like a complete restart of the game.
I can't claim to be an expert on all this, but yes there is an earlier version of Female Agent that, at least for me, is much better and more fleshed out than the current one.

One might ask, why not just call the new one Female Agent 2? Well, neither version has ever been more than a prologue.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
My understanding is that Crush is going to take the game to Bangkok before going back and updating all of the old life events to the new UI. We'll see.

Jul 21, 2019
The clothing rework is complete, it was a large project that was planned and structured. At no point was I overwhemed by it anymore than any other large project. The other devs are all focused and on the same page working away as spare time permits.
There has never been one voice, it is a community project and I have always consulted the community on major changes and teh devs or whole staff on critical things that are too complex for community votes.
I will admit that I'm currently adding some new clothing but that is because there was a need for nerd clothing raised and use of it desired for future content. Building things for our writers to build upon is key to expanding our game world.

I know it doesn't always look like we are sticking to a plan or mostly moving in one direction together from the outside but we are slower than a paid for game as we work in our spare time so some things take time.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't want false claims to upset my team considering all the hard work they do.

I could wait for the future updates and game updates on Girl Life. I am one of the fan too. I also advertise these similar games to my friends in real life so they can feel and put anything they want. people have desires and include me. there is nothing about to making perfect game. no games are perfect. they all have some major or minor problems. All i have to do is wait and support and pay. In other words, i also can subscribe and give likes to game developers if they advertise their games on youtube (considering its for adult above 18) and here is to say, youtube people and youtuber were kinda different societies. we all do have haters on our works. some people would try to feel jealous and try to put us down. but there is nothing to stopping us to complete the games and sell to the people to those liking it. people admires the hard works. lazy people yes they were drug addicted but to be fair. the drug sellers were the community destroyers. they should be vanish from our world first because they didnt help people to be straight or express the true honest feeling if they didnt taken the drugs from illegal medicines it wouldnt make them brainwashed out. If you or anyone can share the links about Girl Life game please share here after my comment. if some people may feeling harsh and hardly to check out on the search button or really hard or lazy or something the search engine didnt show the correct path on what they need to. thank you guys.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I could wait for the future updates and game updates on Girl Life. I am one of the fan too. I also advertise these similar games to my friends in real life so they can feel and put anything they want. people have desires and include me. there is nothing about to making perfect game. no games are perfect. they all have some major or minor problems. All i have to do is wait and support and pay. In other words, i also can subscribe and give likes to game developers if they advertise their games on youtube (considering its for adult above 18) and here is to say, youtube people and youtuber were kinda different societies. we all do have haters on our works. some people would try to feel jealous and try to put us down. but there is nothing to stopping us to complete the games and sell to the people to those liking it. people admires the hard works. lazy people yes they were drug addicted but to be fair. the drug sellers were the community destroyers. they should be vanish from our world first because they didnt help people to be straight or express the true honest feeling if they didnt taken the drugs from illegal medicines it wouldnt make them brainwashed out. If you or anyone can share the links about Girl Life game please share here after my comment. if some people may feeling harsh and hardly to check out on the search button or really hard or lazy or something the search engine didnt show the correct path on what they need to. thank you guys.
I am not going to post a link to the game Kevin and I work on here, I personally consider that a little rude to do on some other games forum. The only reason I even mentioned it was to comment on someone else who had already mentioned it.

With that said though it sounds like you want a link to our game and I will send them to you in a PM.

manticore124

Dec 14, 2018

Oh man I'm a big fan, any chance we get a Ben Affleck cameo on Girl Life?

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Wait, so, correct me if I'm wrong, but does it mean that everything he worked on since the rework, so, like, more or less a year, is now gone? Like, the whole Lifepath, from birth to university and everything?

Then what was the bloody point? When everyone was asking for Bangkok, he did a rework of the whole game, then he spent months and months reworking the Lifepath because it was apparently so important, and now it's gone?

But hey, we're getting Bangkok, can't wait to see when he's gonna delete it and start creating a new Lifepath again, because Bangkok will be "feeling too generic without a background of the MC" or something...

Apr 3, 2019
Wait, so, correct me if I'm wrong, but does it mean that everything he worked on since the rework, so, like, more or less a year, is now gone? Like, the whole Lifepath, from birth to university and everything?

Then what was the bloody point? When everyone was asking for Bangkok, he did a rework of the whole game, then he spent months and months reworking the Lifepath because it was apparently so important, and now it's gone?

But hey, we're getting Bangkok, can't wait to see when he's gonna delete it and start creating a new Lifepath again, because Bangkok will be "feeling too generic without a background of the MC" or something...
The whole point of the "experiment" was setting himself for failure. Check the patreon comments: Everyone wants the Lifepath back. Nevermind the fact that he could have literally just put the exact same lifepath on the game, and then do a timeskip to this "new" scene.

By removing the lifepath and getting feedback saying "Noo we want lifepath!!!!" he allows himself to delay Bangkok again to work on the Lifepath that everyone loves.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rixen

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Pretty sure he didn't delete it. Just remove it for now and just go back to the mission content. I think and this is just my opinion he wanted to do some of the mission content for awhile, then go back to the life path story later. Which I think is a big mistake and posted my reasons why in his discord channel.

Reactions: ustar

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
then go back to the life path story later.
That is the hard part so;
1. You write all the Bangkok and Malaysia scenes with a 5 eyes element and no Lifestory 'flags/variables' for thinking back
2. Current Lifepath is half complete (compared to 1.6) and all UK.........
3. Complete UK Lifepath 6 months, complete all nations 1 year, 2 years? Depends on how different a lifepath they will have
4. Update all the future Bangkok scenes to cater for the Lifepath, big task as well, and could break all the scenes

My view is the same as your feedback, the Lifepath is needed, or at least a very slimmed down version to build the character. Just the Lifepath needs to have a narrower output than 1.6 which outputted a huge variable median (eg +10 slut).

Either way, big decision for Crush.

Reactions: kcj300 and Rixen

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That is the hard part so;
1. You write all the Bangkok and Malaysia scenes with a 5 eyes element and no Lifestory 'flags/variables' for thinking back
2. Current Lifepath is half complete (compared to 1.6) and all UK.........
3. Complete UK Lifepath 6 months, complete all nations 1 year, 2 years? Depends on how different a lifepath they will have
4. Update all the future Bangkok scenes to cater for the Lifepath, big task as well, and could break all the scenes

My view is the same as your feedback, the Lifepath is needed, or at least a very slimmed down version to build the character. Just the Lifepath needs to have a narrower output than 1.6 which outputted a huge variable median (eg +10 slut).

Either way, big decision for Crush.
I agree, which is why on discord my feedback was jumping ahead was a mistake. Should have stayed focused on the life path and just finished it first. Perhaps narrow the scope a little but either way finish it first then move onto the mission.

Blob

May 7, 2017
We don't really know because this is an "experiment".
Either the entire lifepath is gone or it will be included later which means everything he's working on right now will need a complete rework to include the lifepath choices.

Either way it's a massive waste of time... again.

Reactions: D4n0w4r and Rixen
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes