rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I suggest that if anyone takes it seriously, no matter how or why, it's a wrong position. To me it's just funny. Nobody is forcing anyone to pay Crush after all, and it seems like there are plenty who consciously approve of their decision to pay him. I'm not begrudging that at all, although I can and will make fun of the situation.

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
At this pace Crush could just differentiate recruit and analyst tiers by the access to polls without the 2 week wait difference. Those who have stuck to recruit from the beginning would have paid $50+ in total. Those supporters paying more over the long years really must want to see the project to fruition, imagine 7x to 28x that a month. How many triple A games could you afford with that amount. But then maybe they take it as money spent on a hobby. $28 is still less than $1 a day though.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
At this pace Crush could just differentiate recruit and analyst tiers by the access to polls without the 2 week wait difference. Those who have stuck to recruit from the beginning would have paid $50+ in total. Those supporters paying more over the long years really must want to see the project to frution, imagine 7x to 28x that a month. How many triple A games could you afford with that amount. But then maybe they take it as money spent on a hobby. $28 is still less than $1 a day though.
Makes sense. Someone who would be so unlucky may be a 1$ supporter since december and pay the same amount a guy pays today but he still needs to wait 14 days while the other guy plays today. Kinda makes minimum tier pointless. Better off getting upper tier on release days.

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
I think most of the long term supporters do it for the interactive portion of their tiers, voting or influence in the development. Don't know how many are in the recruit tier though but it's my guess that the majority are in other tiers.

Deniz31 I didn't think of it that way but that too is another reason.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Makes sense. Someone who would be so unlucky may be a 1$ supporter since december and pay the same amount a guy pays today but he still needs to wait 14 days while the other guy plays today. Kinda makes minimum tier pointless. Better off getting upper tier on release days.
Minimum tier allows you to comment on the posts on patreon. Gotta filter the negative comments somehow and money is good enough.

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
Well, this is my personal opinion:

While the update follows naturally with the protagonist's job as a waitress, it is, from my point of view, a DISAPPOINTING update. So much time to get this lack of really hot situations in an environment that is already conducive to any sexual scenario is definitely DISAPPOINTING. Luckily I decided, faced with so many delays and lack of productivity and many words of "sorry, I've worked my ass off" not to be one of those who supported the project financially, although at some point it crossed my mind. Between this result and the developer's complete lack of credibility my current support interest is in the negative. My money better to other more productive and higher quality projects.

At least I haven't felt cheated. Bye, bye Crushtation!!

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes